I am so mad

Discussion in 'Movies' started by maybejusthappy, Aug 20, 2005.

1. maybejusthappy

maybejusthappy Member

My DVD player REFUSES to play Natural Born Killers. One time, I was at my friend's house and they turned it on, but we didn't get a chance to actually watch it, so I borrowed it. I put it in the player all excited to watch it cuz it seemed really cool, but it wouldn't play. Whenever I hit ANYTHING on the remote or actual DVD player, one of those red circles with the line through it showed up in the corner. So I got it off netflix and the same damn thing happened.

Damnit, I wanted to watch that movie and I can't figure out why this happens. I watch tons of DVDs, but this only happens with Natural Born Killers.

2. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

Hmm that's really strange...it sounds like it's not meant to be for you to see that movie.

3. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

It's a sign!! :p

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

its casue you want to see it so bad, i downloaded spun and the next day my computar chashed and i couldnt watch it,my firend had it on DVD but this was befor i had a DVD player at my dads the beging of last year,then i couldnt rent it cause i was short so i had to put i back finaly i saw it and I LOVD IT and its now my favorite moive and i bought it a week later

5. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Watch Vol II first.