I am not promoting myself right not but …

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by Zombiefood, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Zombiefood

Zombiefood Enter my world HipForums Supporter

I am going to shock so many people. They say bad choices make great stories. So many personal stories based on personal experiences. Ie….Recovery, mental health etc.

My story. My journey from my downward spiral to digging myself out of a deep underground spot will sound like a fiction psychological, suspenseful, emotional, happy and so far fetched.

I’ve been putting off my writing for so long. Basically my excuse is I have the grammar or a 2 year old. Also there & their are the same to me. If I paid more attention on how to properly write and format templates or text in general I’d be heard now.

I am not going to try to “make money” by writing my story. If it can help 1 person out it’s worth it.

I am talking Devine intervention / a phenomenon / miracle. Thanks to the 1 person who was able to get to me. ( through Wi-Fi ) who saved my life. If I had someone to write it for me and I would just explain everything I’d be proper published right now.

I am not conceited at all, but one thing I’m sure of is that I’d bet 8/10 people would not have been able to dig themselves out and change there complete lifestyle. I’m not even close to being their, and will end up having to make updates to it as well until there’s an amazing ending.

If I am read, I guarantee I’ll be able to change and help peoples life’s. That’s why I’m here on Earth. I’m here to make a positive impact on other people using my shiz choices and dealing with some consequences that will absolutely make everyone think hard before hitting the send button or even a simple decision. The reasonI am alive- to help change peoples life’s for the better. That is my purpose’

whoever is reading this post. If you’ve ever heard the cliche if I can do it so can you. I hated that, because I didn’t believe in myself I could,,,,,,,,until I did. Know matter what situation in life someone is facing there’s always options, possible solutions & ways to face the issue. A right way and a wrong way.

Xx much love everyone !

Iscott55 likes this.
  2. I have self published two books and close to submitting a third. Many word programs do some amazing corrections today. However my thoughts on publishing is that if you are not known your books will not get anywhere. I have reconciled myself to that fact that I will get nowhere fast because I'm an unknown. Even with marketing, marketing will not help an unknown. Extremely few people break through like the Harry Potter author. As long as one accepts the fact that they will remain in the dark forever one can forge on without caring for success. I never recouped the cost of my two previous books. This next one will be the same.

Iscott55 likes this.