i am not gay, but i want to have anal sex with a man

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Axion, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

If your not gay then why not get your woman to fuck you up the ass with a squirting strap on cock?

Lovnflman and Eric! like this.
  2. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

I really don't think that a guy from 13 years ago is going to show up and read this, but if you want to actually feel cum being released inside you then good luck with that, because there's a really good chance you won't even realize that it happened. Depending on how you go about achieving this, you could be risking your health for something that isn't at all what you think it is... and could ultimately just disappoint you.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...Or Give You Some Nasty Disease...... :eek:

Cheers Glen.

4. Shai Foster

Shai Foster Members

Yeah, this doesn't make sense to me. Fine, you may want objects to go into your butt, but if you actually want a real penis, then you also are basically admitting that you want the warmth and company of a man that inevitably comes along with it.

What am I missing here?

Straight Up likes this.
  5. SpaceSissy

SpaceSissy Expert Knob Polisher

Okay.....we are all.....more or less GAY!

6. Colt Hunter

Colt Hunter Members

just have fun and don't worry about being gay or what guys are gonna say.. I love fucking men, especially married men.

7. Wabbit

Wabbit Members

I also would like the same thing you do and I know I'm not gay and your not either!!! would like to no more !!

8. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

A lot of us have bi urges...put whatever label on it u want, I just lust after sexy cock every now and then!

9. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

It don't have to be gay. My wife fucked me alot with Dido's and I loved the way it made me cum. One day I wanted the real thing and few years later found it with an old friend, my advice is to do it find you some cock and ride it. If you like toys and other stuff in it nothing is better then a real, flesh man's cock thrusting inside you. Careful though you'll be addicted to the way it makes you feel.

10. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

I like pretty dicks and tight looking ass. I love women and fucking them but I'm above sucking dick and I like my friend getting ff I like how intense the orgasm

11. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

Really if you like it then do it be you. You suck dick ok you take or give it that's ok too. Just be normal and not some fagot about it. Me and my buddy we fuck and blow each other alot when we get hard up for a nut. I enjoy all of it with him when it happens it's fun and we get off. But you'd never know it and we're just regular ppl. You should let a dude blow you really, it's odd at first but you'll nut, then close your eyes and blow him like the best blow job you ever remember getting. If you don't like it don't do it anymore if you like it suck it again but harder. Lot worst things in the world the sucking your buddy cause it's fun. Wish mine would walk in right now I'd suck his dick dry just for being my friend that accepted me even though I'm a cock sucker

12. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

My wife is so smoking hot and way to beautiful, if she gets off on fucking me in the ass, it makes her wet, and I see it makes her smile, bring it on baby fuck it like you like it, let me please or sexuality first. If her pleaser comes through seeing a man fuck me till he goes limp you better be balls deep in me couse when you done I'm fucking the prise, the satisfied wife!

13. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

After using Dido's and loving how they made me cum. Id ride one in the shower and used it for years. Finally I found that one, and one is all I wanted or needed, we used protection for a while till we got comfortable with each other. If you find him take your time, if he'll fuck you once he'll fuck you a bunch and you'll want it a bunch cause your already hooked. You'll have plenty of time for him to cum in your ass.

14. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

I'd l
    Where do you live I'll fuck you in the ass.

15. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

I'd love to have dick in my ass right now, it feels good as hell and when it feels just right I'd roll over and fuck my super modle wife till she screamed. It's not gay to cum harder then ever. And a real dick gets it done right. Don't believe it's gay if you don't have emotional connection to him only phisical cause his cock feels good. Gay means your strongly attracted to only men, your able to have feelings for him, become intimate with one another. My buddy has a nice cock and when it's in me I cum harder then I've ever came. Once we've helped each other get a nut it's nothing but a high five till the next time we want a little extra. My wife's good but she can't do my ass like his cock does. I'm not gay I just like a little extra pleasure from time to time

Lovnflman and Jessi123 like this.
  16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

So if you
    So if you love being pegged by your wife/gf that makes you gay? SMH

17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

When certain mates are round we tend to end up naked in tub and talk about sex. Like seeing them hard. We are all straight but there is (accidental) touching and rubbing.

18. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Since when is wanting/needing to have gay sex a fetish ?

19. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

He never said anything about himself being heterosexual or straight

20. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I agree. I don't think anyone (men or women) is 100% straight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.