i am not gay, but i want to have anal sex with a man

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Axion, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're all gay!

2. Siga Creciendo

Siga Creciendo Guest

Participating in a homosexual act may not always mean the person is homosexual. For instance, a man who is raped in prison, a male prostitute who is simply doing it for the money and has no personal desire at all, someone who did it on a whim or in an altered state (intoxicated). But if the desire is so strongly coming from within (like the OP is stating). If a man is desiring and attracted to a penis (which is a male body part, and definitely not a female body part) and wants semen inside of him no less. That is the definition of homosexuality. You may not be 100% gay but you are definitely gay. Even if you are bi then you are partially gay. The fact that someone has no desire to be in a relationship does not mean they are not gay. There are straight men who just desire sex from women and aren't interested in settling down. That doesn't mean they are not straight.

3. uncut7in

uncut7in Members

Guys are on a continuous scale from 100% gay (never had sex with a woman, never wanted to) to 100% straight (never had sex with a man, never wanted to). In between there are plenty of guys who would describe themselves as straight, but who are curious about what sex would be like with another guy's cock. I've fucked several straight guys who wanted to lose their anal virginity.

4. 1MAN1

1MAN1 Members

I have just discovered the joys of being penetrated with my gf..using a dildo but i am finding myself wanting to to try the real thing

5. Daddylovesanal

Daddylovesanal Members

I'll fuck you hard in the ass if you promise to fuck me after

6. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Sexuality is a spectrum, as time goes on hopefully as a culture we'll move on from the idea of a sexual identity and just shag whoever we want, of whatever gender, without worrying about how that action defines us.

For the time being it's politically important for people to be able to identify themselves in order to band together to fight inequality, but hopefully this won't always be the case. It's also convenient for people as a way of finding sexually compatible people.

Beyond these two reasons, worrying about how you define yourself in sexual terms is a waste of good brainpower.

Anyway, good luck on your bumsex quest!

7. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

I'm sure he's got more sense than to do that. I'm not saying you're necessarily dangerous... but some people out there are, and we should be careful what ideas we get in our heads or put in the minds of others. Besides, if he's going to give out his personal info for the purpose of sex with strangers, he should at least turn to Craigslist where he can get chopped into pieces afterward =P

After all that I have seen and heard... I'm convinced that anything can be a fetish!

Stop... you're going to cause me to sin against God and nature again =P

Sounds like a cross between Rosey Palms and Dirty Sanchez...

Yeah... uhh... I agree. We'll leave it at that. Heh.

Anyway... be yourself and try it out. Accept you for who you are. Don't judge yourself and never chastise yourself. Now I sound exactly like my Yoga instructor... but she's right! We're in a progressive, brave new world, so let's be here now and enjoy it while we can.

8. To the guy that's says he is not gay you are SOOO FUCKEN gay

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And, what are you? A genius?

10. Dav

Dav Members

I feel the same way.
    Not interested in sucking cock. Just have it pounding my ass exploding cum all in me. Making me have anal orgasms. Lusting for anal sex

11. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Who told you you weren't gay (or bi)?

12. Brian Anderson

Brian Anderson Members

13. Brian Anderson

Brian Anderson Members

image.jpg image.jpg Tell me that I will find a guy who will Take his cockAnd put it in in my assAnd then come on my ass

14. Brian Anderson

Brian Anderson Members

I like lick pussy

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'd Change That Avatar Mr Anderson......Tis Against Forum Rules To Display Pics

Of Genitals.......:angry:

Cheers Glen.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sound gay.

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, I'm not gay either.

18. Sleepy46

Sleepy46 Members

Well i always thought i was straight but wanted to be have a dick my ass but i found first thing is most guys that will stick it there want you to suck them first but once i let i guy put it there i stayed with having sex wiyh guys

19. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I think if he wants it in the ass and he doesn't think he is gay why not leave him to his own fantasies and thoughts. Labeling is so yesteryear.

Calver likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.