i am not gay, but i want to have anal sex with a man

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Axion, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

I know. That's why I agreed with you.

"There are no homosexual or heterosexual people, only homosexual and heterosexual acts" - Gore Vidal.

Not something I wholly agree with, but interesting nonetheless.

2. LOSTBOY7

LOSTBOY7 Member

I Have Put A New Post On This Site So Check I Out

3. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

NEWSFLASH! There ARE hetero guys who take it up the ass -- by their wives or girlfriends who wear a strap-on. Bottom line, the person doing the fucking is female. It's called role-reversal. For some, it's a fetish.

It ain't the type of sex you engage in that makes you hetero, gay or bi, it's the gender of your sex partner that matters.

-- Skeeter

4. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Yeah, he could be BI.

-- Skeeter

5. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Hey, Spacer! Have you ever heard of BISEXUALITY???

-- Skeeter

6. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Oh, bullshit! There are plenty of gay and bi men who don't engage in anal sex and won't even consider it. At the same time, there are plenty of hetero people who DO engage in anal sex. So to say that anal sex is gay sex is bullshit.

-- Skeeter

7. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

TAKE OFF YOUR BLINDERS AND STOP ENABLING THE CLOSET, YOU JACKASS!!! I will say it again: If you cannot be honest with yourself, then you cannot be honest with anybody else. When it comes to acknowledging one's own sexual orientation and identity, SELF-DENIAL IS SELF-DELUSION.

Those who refuse to acknowledge Who They Really Are are deluding themselves.

-- Skeeter

8. Survivorct

Survivorct Guest

I feel the same

9. pgatorbait

pgatorbait Guest

ive gone to craigslist and found a guy tobang my ass plenty of times

10. jay_0_7

jay_0_7 Guest

I like this.

11. illaDEFinite

illaDEFinite Member

I'm straight, but I would love to have my gf bang me with a strap-on. Sounds like fun.

12. pfeiffer1

pfeiffer1 Guest

Get a real dildo first to the width and length you want and see if it gives you the pleasure your lookin for, it will feel a lot better than a toothbrush or something like that and pretty close to the real thing. But see if you like the feeling of a DICK in you before you get fucked, learn your boundaries too don't just Wing it.

Anyone email anytime for any reason, I'm into everything you want and more!

13. SSNJ

SSNJ Guest

My advice to you is just do it. Take a long time to search for something until you find someone you will not regret and someone you will relly enjoy it with. the search is going to be long and hard ;). but its worth it in the end.
    Im also a bisexual, nothing feels good enough until you try the real thing. Warning it fucking hurts at first and really fucks up my stomach.

14. jakebuddy7

jakebuddy7 Guest

I am not gay but here's the thing, I like having sex with both genders. Nothing emotional or romantic with guys, just sex. On the other hand i like having sex with emotions and romanticism with women. In fact, I would never kiss, cuddle, or hug a guy, only to be penetrated by his tool for the feeling of it. Im not certain of what I am, but the internet says i am heteromantic and bisexual.

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I wouldn't want to get romantically involved with another guy either, just to experience being penetrated by a penis rather than a imitation one - dildo type.

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

For A Man Who Claims To Be Straight, You Spend A Lot

Of Time In The Gay And Bi-Sexual Forums...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

17. kurona

kurona Member

i... haha.a.. .. i

dude, youre bi. youre not 'gay' so... its not the same. so just chill eh and enjoy.

its easier to tell people, 'im bi' vs im straight but i want a cock in my ass and drip in cum

just a thought....

18. MyWORDiTtruth

MyWORDiTtruth Member

dude, you are going to injure your anus and rectum sticking brush handles up there. do you like to poop? keep doing that and you will pooping from somewhere else. geesh

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

u two are quite the pair..

20. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

Well this is an interesting thread. Hmmm I'm not gay, I've never had a romantic or sexual relationship with a man, but I have with plenty of women. Sometimes the thought of being fucked up the ass turns me on though. Bending over and taking it like a woman, a man thrusting his penis in and out of me until he orgasms (and I do as well). The absolute tabooness of it. Perhaps it's a desire to experience sex from the other side so to speak? Sex definitely has a dom-sub aspect, so as man it's a way to clearly experience the sub side?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.