i am not gay, but i want to have anal sex with a man

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Axion, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

are you?

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i cant believe the amount of practicing homosexuals who are still homophobic.
    i think guys who fuck girls in the ass are gay too.

3. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If this ends up being a lifelong pattern, I would say that he is gay. In this instance, it sounds more like experimentation or curiosity, like a one time thing, or maybe a short period of time thing...

I just don't think that ANY single action or desire defines an individual.

Good people do very bad things everyday, but are still good people...see what I mean?

4. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Nonsense! My personal experiences are far from unique to me. Not even my coming out bi after years of living exclusively as gay is unique to me. Rare, yes, but not unique.

You can argue your point until your face turns blue, but it is dishonest for a guy who either has sex or desires to have sex with other guys to deny that he's either gay or bi -- or worse, insist that he's straight. To paraphrase my signature, if you can't be honest with yourself, how the hell can you be honest with anybody else?

-- Skeeter

5. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Oh, please! Common sense can tell you that no guy who's exclusively gay is going to have sex with a girl, period. Guys who fuck girls in tha ass have got to be either bi or straight.

-- Skeeter

6. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

If, under those circumstances, he wants neither sex nor romance from a woman, then he's gay. End of story.

That's true ONLY if he wants sex and romance EXCLUSIVELY with a man.

True again. I know of straight men who enjoy being anally penetrated by their wives or girlfriends wearing a strap-on. There's even a Yahoo! group made up of people who are into that patricular scene.

On the flip side, there are plenty of gay and bisexual men who DON'T want or engage in anal intercourse. In fact, contrary to popular belief, it's not anal intercourse that determines whether a man is gay or bi, it's fellatio. Straight guys absolutely, positively REFUSE to perform fellatio; it's as repulsive to a straight guy as cunnilingus is to a gay guy.

-- Skeeter

1 person likes this.
  7. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree!

They are also far from being representative of an entire group of people!

Like you said, they are YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES!

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

My gaydar says:

*gay alert* ...my friend, i think you're gay.
    if not, bisexual. nothing wrong with neither i must add....

just feel free to experiment and see how it goes from there...

9. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

I think maybe you should keep your fucking nose out of other people's sexualities. If you can't accept that someone does not consider himself gay - irrespective of any of your so-called evidence - then I don't want you walking the streets. Whatever you say, whyever you may be to out more people, the only sexuality a person can dictate or decide is their own.

If this guy says he is straight, I would think you could take that as read. Maybe he is a closeted fag. Maybe he's just a pervert. Who cares? If you can't take his question at face value, and have to foist your own narrow-minded angle on it, fine, but don't expect anyone to take you seriously, and don't pretend to have any kind of authority on it. You weren't even out when you were my age, what the hell would you know about it?

10. Patrick

Patrick Member

that is one beautiful guy in that picture. I am 'in love'.

11. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I want to kill innocent strangers........but I am not a murderer.

I want to walk through crowds of people totally naked, but I am not an exhibitionist.
    I want to go my whole life without sex, but I am not a virgin.
    I want someone to kill me, but I don't want to die.
    I want to have black skin and nappy hair, but not be African.
    I want to sleep in a tent in the forest, but not be camping.
    I want to marry ten women, but I'm not a polygamist.
    I want to make up fictitious events and tell people they really happened, but I am not a liar.
    I want boobs a pussy and a monthly period, but not be a woman.
    I want to never eat again, but not starve to death.
    I want to be whipped and skewered, hot wax dripped on me, spanked, pinched, and kicked, but I am not a masochist.
    I want to rule the world, but I am not a megalomaniac.

That's what I'm talkin about.
    I know I am gay, but I don't have any desire to have a man inside my bum.

12. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

twenty three years ago I gave a guy a bj, and if that is not gay.......

I hate labels as much as anyone, but even more than that, I hate the way they are used to divide us and to insult people. If I say that Americans love baseball, that is not negative, it is overgeneralized stereotypical labelling, but I would not be offended if I was American and didn't love baseball.
    If I said the Irish people love getting all pissed up and starting fights for the hell of it........well now we're getting insulting.
    Saying any group of people are all lazy, or criminals, that is fucked up.
    Gay is such a happy word, yet now it is used as an insult, oh well.

13. gertie

gertie Senior Member

love all and accept others for what they are not for what someone else thinks they should be.

14. Libbeli

Libbeli Member

Hey Axion when i was about your age i got that urge to have analsex with a man, and like you i used brush heads, i eventualy did find someone and i got bummed and it was exciting and fun. Soon afterwards i started becoming more and more attracted to men and now i am a full gay and proud of it. I have had many partners all i have had sex with and after everytime i have sex i want it more and more. Also bj's are fun and warm cum in ya mouth is lovely! :p So follow your heart, or in your case your bum. Its really fun so try it!

15. Casey

Casey Member

Great post, :) although it does open the flood gates for us to keep looking into its meaning more deeply for example:

I want to murder innocent strangers...every 26-28 days, for 5-7 days, but i'm just hormonal. (honest)

I want to walk through crowds of people totally naked, but I am not an exhibitionist...I'm protesting about fur/ making an Alanis Morresette music vid.

I want someone to kill me, but its a mercy killing.

I want to sleep in a tent in the forest, but i'm not a camper because i havent yet camped.

I want to marry ten women, but I'm not a polygamist according to the law because wanting to marry multiple women only becomes a crime after the event.

I want to make up fictitious events and tell people they really happened, but I am not a liar because i havent done it yet...unless of couse i'm lieing ;)

I want boobs a pussy and a monthly period and i get all this because my wife does and after all...whats hers is mine.

I want to go my whole life without sex, but I am not a virgin because i had sex before i decided this.

I want to be whipped and skewered, hot wax dripped on me, spanked, pinched, and kicked, but I am not a masochist...yet.

I want to rule the world, but I am not a megalomaniac i'm just ambitious.

The above is just for fun, me keeping myself amused and all ;) but i guess on a serious note we all define things differently and we percieve them differently and so come up with different answers to the same questions.

16. LOSTBOY7

LOSTBOY7 Member

If he wonts up the bum thats ok it's is bum. if wonts to say but i am not gay well thats ok to it's is life. I am bi but have not been with a man.i fell i love with a women so that must make me st8t. but if i had fell in love with guy that make me gay.
    sex is sex. love is love. and i love sex

17. Casey

Casey Member

I think thats a pretty good way of looking at things. My personal oppinion is that how you define your sexuality depends on who you find attractive and not who you have slept with. After all people have sex for all different reasons and you can be bi without having sex with a guy or with anyone for that matter.

18. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

True. If you assume sex is crucial to sexuality, all virgins including infants are either asexual or bisexual. That's clearly balls.

19. LOSTBOY7

LOSTBOY7 Member

That wot i meen i am attractd to guy's and girl's but i ifell in love with a girl so to most pep's think that makes me str8t. But if i had fell in love with a guy to most pep's w say i am gay. you can love sumone of the same sex with out been i in love in sex kind of way i love all my guy frend's but i dont wont to go to bed with most of them

20. Casey

Casey Member

er...my point was sex wasn't totally crucial to sexuality which is why i said someone could be bisexual, (or straight gay or whatever) without having had sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.