I am me.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by lover/young_peace, Dec 28, 2004.

1. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I can't swim, but I can drive a tractor. I like talking. My toes are crooked. I have leopard-print tights. :D I like shoes. I like dirt. I'm afraid of clean rooms, blank notebooks, and silence. I don't like new things. I like used things. I like simple things. I make simple things complicated. I bet you ten bucks Chuck won't read all this. I like names that start with the letter "D". I know a girl named Desirea. She's cute, you'd like her. I got married today in a canopy bed. My wedding ring was a plastic bracelet. Please note this does not affect my various Hipforums marriages. You're not that lucky. :D I'm usually pretty lucky. Life works out for me. I like to write. Sometimes it's hard. I'm too much of a character to be a storyteller. Too loud to be in the background. As if I get in my own way. I fear I've run out of things to say. But I'll think of more in a minute. There's always so much I want to say. So many ideas that never get said. I hate those little unspoken words that linger in your head. They're annoying. I look good in blue jeans. My big toenails have polish on them, my other toenails do not. It looks weird. So do I sometimes. I always look rather neurotic. I think it's my eyes. Eyes should be friendly, mine look distressed. I don't know why. My hands don't look right either. My left is sore from playing guitar. The strings make my fingers rough. My right is sore from writing. I hold my pencil in a funny way and it leaves a rough spot on my middle finger. My first grade teacher used to yell at me for that. I don't know why I told you all this but I did. I love you.

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

you R you. that's what I like about you. [​IMG]

3. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I didn't read it all either.... So ummmm.... Yeah, good luck with that! :rolleyes:

5. weep

weep Senior Member

I did.
    (just wanted yall to know :p )

6. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I am me. I like turtles and sewing. I am in the middle of doing an impressionist painting, a novel/eventual movie, and a patchwork dress. I have hands and feet that are too big for my body, but I don't mind all that much. I get paranoid and bi-polar in relationships, and tend to scare people off. I like researching stuff, and am planning a year-long trip to India, Uganda, Ethiopia, Morocco, and perhaps Spain or France. I want to start collecting cheesy old 80s horror movies. Spaghetti is very good. So is fetticinni alfredo. My cat has a cut on her head, and I don't know where it came from. I have a cut on my hand, that is from my hedgehog. Her name is Peanut. I get bad marks in art class because I never do assignment, except that time I accidentally did in grade nine (then the teacher laughed at me). I despise when I get great ideas, then do not have a chance to write it down immediately and forget about them. I just labelled the many cds that I have burned. I want a VW van, but do not want to hurt the environment that much. I also want some Fererro Roche choclates. I went to Starbucks today with my friend, and we ended up talking for hours. Then the sun was setting and the room glowed orange and it was magical:) I really love it when people listen to me, and I am a lot more deep and philisophical that most people realize. Painting is a very expensive hobby. This is fun:)

7. lover/young_peace

Hi.

Me too sometimes.

Don't like it.

I never met a chick with a hedgehog. Holy shit, I love you.

Oh fuck, me too.

Same.

I know.

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've probably driven tractors and been on boats more than the time I've spent swimming. I like listening and trying to help people. My toes are crooked and my nails are longer than most but I don't tend to worry. I have more pairs of shorts and jeans than I want, but less than I need. I like sandals and flip flops. I like water. I like clean rooms but if there's a "mess" it's only a much more abstract version of the former, I like being organized but I never am anyway so I tend to stray from the thought, and I like music playing when I'm alone. I like things that have been enjoyed and used because one person's garbage is another's treasure. I like simple things myself but sometimes I don't realize that other people like simplicity as well and I try to give them more than I'd actually give myself. I make simple things complicated. I don't bet much and don't really care to, although I was once obsessed with playing cards. I like people more than I like their shells. I know a girl named Meg. She often takes both words and breath from my mouth, you'd like her. I've probably been married in my mind more than I have in my life. My wedding ring is whatever I imagine it to be. I've never really had any former marraiges, but you're probably lucky anyway, wether in your mind or mine. Personal preference. I'm happy with what I have... but wish the non-meterial things in my life could be improved. Life works out for me when my mind says it does. I like to write, listen, speak, and think. It's hard when I think it is. I'm too much of a storylistener/thought reflector to be much of anything at all. Too quiet to be in the background, yet too loud to stand out in a crowd. My thoughts don't make much sense to others, but that's never made me flinch, although I don't like to be self-centered and I'm less egotistical than I should be. As if I get in my own way. I fear I've run out of things to think and I'm often more interested in listening than speaking. But I'll type of more in a minute while thinking than I'm either 1) not thinking 2) out of thoughts but I'm thinking during the duration anyway, so why should it matter.

There's always so much I want to tell people, but it usually only makes sense in my mind. I find myself letting people befriend me as their stepladder. So many ideas that never get said. I dislike those little unspoken words that linger in your head. They're annoying. I feel comfortable in shorts. My big toe is quite crooked and one leg is shorter than the other, much more than it should be, but I'm not handicapped or disabled or anything. :p My other toenails do in a natural way. It looks weird to most people, but I often forget. I always look a little more psychotic than I really am. I think it's my eyes and my mind. Eyes should be less-friendly, yet friendly, mine look rather inviting and often bloodshot due to a lack of sleep and excessive thoughts. I don't know why yet I think I gave you my answer. My hands don't look as handy as they are. I dislike Ben Stiller so much that I like a lot of his movies that he's in. Duplex is on off to my right (I realize that's a non-intended oxymorons, but oxymorons are not intended so it doesn't matter anyway). Anyhow, I don't don't have much feeling left in my fingertips on the left hand. My fingers make me have to often change my strings more than I should have to. My right is sore from writing. I hold my pencil in a funny way and it leaves a rough spot on my middle finger. My first grade teacher used to yell at me for that. I don't know why I told you all this but I did. I love you.

None of the above matters anymore... now that I feel so lightheaded that I don't know if I feel lightheaded and I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing.

help.

9. lover/young_peace

I love you George. I was stalking you while you wrote that. I'm somewhat glad I read it.

10. Orsino2

Ever wonder how the former activities in life mean less and less to you as time goes by but you realize, after a few years, how they just hit you all over again.

It's insane... but everything just seems there to me, yet it seems erased as far as meaning goes...

Then there's the part whereeeeeeeee it just disappears altogether and I forget.

I find myself liking the word "dicipates"... oddly.

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

she loves me

i have a hot friend named desirae too

12. Orsino2

You sure she's your friend?

13. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

You tell really good stories:D[​IMG][​IMG]

14. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

You win :(

I actually tried to after I seen my name mentioned, but all the words just blended together... haha thats sad that you could predict that:D

15. Orsino2

I actually did have the pencil thing happen to me as well... I have rather long fingers.