I am god.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HerbuhLovuh, May 30, 2004.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am not!
    But foolish assholes tryed to convince me of it until it actually was true.
    Hmm.
    Are you? But nah, I couldn't be.
    How many people? Oh, I saw them all at once so I ate all my dreams and then watched them make me real.
    But nah, no dream is real, because the potential is a liability. The unlimited limiter won't escape my irrevocability.
    But did you assume me? Did you loose me? Did you doom me? No, because I would have had to do all that to myself.

2. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

It's choppy choppy, but not choppy chop choppy. The proper rendition has been rendered apart by not be who I am so did you catch each [*ltitle] segmented ovurture? Sure, fools use their words uselessly, but this is use is the meaning of saying things too extraoridnary to be true, yet knowing, undoubtably, that this justice being served is not packed full of murdered cows and poisonous dairy products and an evil machine wrecking tyranny on the mind of the mother.
    Here I say things like so fuck you, fucking me, and then, what makes sense is not completely senseless especially as it is logically tearing it's way inside of your brain. Then ten million people run away screaming/dying from viruses that cannot be affected by science which originated in my mind along the forces of a ripped apart lovers mentally blasted electromagnetic psychic time wave; but I am riding it, I am not it, and a force of eergy pushed me somewhere no man can be because I am not really me. But music is golden. Watch a fool. He will drewl and fart and stagger under the impact of justice and try and reverse the scenario, and it is equally true that we are all light beings fueld under chemical equations that have no limit and yet you will be limited.

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

What are you rambling about? You're so funny. :D

4. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Ryan! :eek:

You're so random, but not so much so to those who know what you are talking about. But then...you're still random.

Silly!

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

This is serious business. A mater of great nonimportance.

6. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I just realized that those are your eyes in your sig pic. Slow on the uptake, I am! :p

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

My eyes lick you.

8. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Most gods make sense.
    Oh wait, they do not.

9. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

All hail all powerful Not-TRUTHS!!! RAA!!!

10. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

God sometimes you just don't come through.
    God sometimes you just don't come through.
    Do you need a woman to look after you?
    God sometimes you just don't come through...

I was just listening to that song, and it reminded me of this thread. Wee!

11. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

i'm seriously not interested

12. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

The day you become interested it will be far past too late. It already happened in it's own unWay. Please, don't send me a single idea just for the gods sake. Serously. LoL.

13. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Foolish people with superb ideals stood before me in 12 rows of ten. I looked at them all over over three hours and no one moved much or said anything. Something was going on. The air was electric and long moments of time would sum itself up from certain external factors that the group itself had arrived upon to decide. In my mind I knew to declare them empty. I would, if it happened, end the life of every being. Though this fact was known these fools had excellent qualities and it was the very unwitted power that would attract them again and again and again.

14. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

It became known that he who had been segmented into three indivdual implied parsects could no longer maintain his mainframe. The interaction was at first so irrelevant only that which was already known could stand to listen to what was being said. The unknown sneered, mocked, glared, and horrified the known, through a means that was identitcally similar to the useless uninterested facts of accumulated data and ten trillion useless thoughts that had demanded attention beforehand. This was all so well dismissed. Someone pressed three fools into one in a last hope to terminate the endeavor but the result was an implosion that sent the target into an invisible totality that ends this run. One could see the begining if the chose only not to accept every then, there, and now. Those who come after me will mock that which I am as those who come before created that which I am not: simply because they reject the free song. Perhaps, then, this is hypocrisy. Which is why saints burn, which is why safety is jeapordized, which is why the global situation is absurd. Those who know this as a perfect manifestation of inner light are laughter in the ears of endless time.

15. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

We all have some God inside of us.
    We are God.

16. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

God knows I'm helpless to speak
    On my own behalf
    God is as helpless as me
    Caught in the negatives
    We all just do as we please
    False transmissions
    I hope god forgives me
    For my transgressions

It's what you want
    To know no consequences
    It's what you need
    To fucking bleed
    It's all too much

God knows I'm restless and weak
    Full of piss and vinegar
    God knows we sow what we reap
    In the dirt of grandeur

When the darkness comes to me
    And it fixes its gaze on me
    God knows i'm helpless

It's what you want
    To know no consequences
    It's what you need
    To fucking bleed
    It's all to much

God knows I'm helpless

You break your back
    For what you can't have
    You can't turn back
    God knows I'm helpless

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there is a nontangable connectedness we're all connected to somehow.

and it just might be that we're all sort of like infant gods and this world is kind of like our kindergarten or somehting
    i do think though that anything that wants to be worshiped, no matter how many universes it creates, still needs to go see a good pshrinque
    don't get me wrong i do dearly love whatever it is that is greater then ourselves, loves us and wishes us well
    and i certainly have no wish no armwrestle a god, even if it is a fruitcake of a god, over the seating arraingements.
    there is no natural requirement for the nontangable to not exist
    and equialy none for it to bear the slightest resemblence to anything any one has ever believed or immagined about it
    but i do get a wonderful feeling of love from the unknowable. if that's only just me feeling that way then i guess that's ok too, but if there really is something else more wonderful out there, well that's even better.

18. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

"As you accept-not blindly, not uncaringly,
    but with an ever-deepening awareness-
    those circumstanes involved in human existence,
    you will more and more
    be reflecting your own Light."
    -emmanuel

Thanks for the poem CW.
    Thanks for the luv themnax.

19. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am an observer. I am also a reactionary. This is a vision. They called me a visionary, but that was done to limit the potential of the present moment. Can you believe that? Who are you? If you tell me I don't want it to hurt either of us. I see so many people saying things designed to cause pain, and I watch masses feel the pain and become programmed as lowers to feed off it; and then I watch a machine come into force to block off other routes. This is an illusion I perceeve. This happens when you watch TV and movies, and loose your mind through_out the interweb.

I am limited in what I can do, and yet there is truth that cannot be shut down. Such an idea, when first brought into a limited life, will be torn apart. One arrives at a state of nothingness, and presents it to their peers who fill it with their own prejiduce. One then becomes a living prejidce, a mold for others to play with. One accepts fate. Acceptance requires volition. Volition in such an exposed state wieled as I am presenting myself now allows me to alter the course of reality. My reality, as presented through the experiences of my body.

One sees a fool full of himself arrive to a happy, contented mans life and say "I am not itnerested." This person is a liar. If they were not interested the incredibly complex series of thingies required to put their words into a place where an unlimited number of observers can witness this action would not have taken place. To be honest, I am knowing who I am right now: full well acknowledging that cry for help and attention as part of my own indivisible soul.

The truth is the acting mechanism of existence is parasitical in nature. If the flow is interuptable it will happen. If a weakness is in existence it will be exposed. If truth exists it will be found. If justice is in my mind, I am dealing it out mercilessly now. Being able to jump to conclusions about the nature of both a very known and unknown world requires nothing. Existing light, love, abandon, and harmony with your fellow lovers requires more than any single individual can output alone. I am alone right now. I have come to terms wih my own abstraction from society, friends, and family. I am alone right now. I have been an alien, a retard, a fool, a genius, a believer and a skeptic. Yet right now, I am none of these things.

In the context of my funky luv you are able to be both tested without needing to pass, judged without having to be judged, and knowledgable without being ignorant. There is no enforced rhythmn and yet there is no acceptance of external factors. I am the heart inside myself right now.

20. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

Don't thank me. Thank Billy Corgan.

That's a Smashing Pumpkins b-side titled "God".