I Am Getting Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

-this- june? that just seems awfully soon for a rock yrelationship... but, its not my life

also, damn you, tahts a gorgeous ring and you made me go look at rings at the jewlry store i like best grr :D

2. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

hahaaaaaa I'm blonde right now and am never going back! In all fairness I will be getting married in hippy chic style. Simple humane rings, barefoot and in natural fibers! Am going to do my own hair and make-up and am spending the night before with him. I am not superstitious.

We were THE couple for throwing parties when I lives I his house a few years back. rather than margaritas think mass amounts of good ganja, Steely Dan and Peter Frampton playing, barbequeing steaks and a veggie burger for me and every type of alcohol you can imagine. We didn't have a pool though ): I haven't been to his house-I mean my house! in Vegas yet. I am so excited to see it.

he's against plastic surgery so no boobies for me ): No more collagen or botox either ): ah well.

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

The reason we always fought before was because I wasn't ready. I am done with school now for all intensive purposes, am 25 and make 50k a year and am sick of trying to prove myself as a single woman. I am ready to let a man have me and take care of me. No more fighting it!!! I am done putting up a fight. I'm just gonna let love rule. He's so generous with flowers,chocolate and love, his time and gifts. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy and give back until I die.

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

awwwww generous is lovely. goddammit youre gonna make me like cry or something. fuyckign femininity. i just found the most ama\zing guy ever and weve only been dating for like two week sbut i want to hav ehis babies nad get married and i never watn children or believe in marriage (ok well maybe one baby not babies but you know what i mean)

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I know what you mean! I never in a million years thought I would be proud to say I am going to be a housewife. DOn't cry! I had a hard year and we had our problems a few years back. He is just such a stand-up guy and very protective, loves me like no other can. That makes me forgive anything.

I hope it works out between your guy and you!

6. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Okay what about these rings? BTW-I do love him more than a ring! I just love jewelrey too!
    The top one is the first one he gave to me a few years back but a carat smaller and in white gold
    the second I just think is sleek and modern. Do you like these batter than the one I posted earlier?

7. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

The top one is harry winston. the other two are tiffany. I have no preference either way. Shit if it were up to me I would get a sterling band with a .75 carat princess cut diamond.

8. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

oooh i like the last on, it's really sleek and simple :)
    you girls are freaking cute :D
    i just want the d&d guy to like me :blush:
    but i have some problems with that one...

9. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Congratulations! Best wishes for your future together!

10. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

very awesome. congrats girl!

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Oh wow. Congrats :)

12. Pixieface

Pixieface Member

thats fantastic congratulations i love weddings have a wonderful marriage!!!!

13. ugali

ugali Member

Congratulations look out for me incase I come.

14. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i liked the first one best personally, or the last. the middle one is kinda, eh, not as classy as the other two

15. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

congratulations & good luck. i hope the wedding ends the on again/off again thing. ;)

16. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:hurray: congradulations :cheers:

17. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Thank you guys. You are so nice. I am going to go with the last ring and with a simple wedding band with no stones in platinum. I am exhausted! I just woke up. Just the emotions take a lot out of you.

18. TigerLily77

TigerLily77 Member

CONGRATS!

You deserve to be happy! Enjoy your life together! Woohoo! :)

19. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I need another cigarette and a hangover remedy

20. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Wow, are you serious? :eek: When I first read this thread I must admit I thought it was an april fool's joke but then I saw the date.. hahah. Aaanyhoo, I don't really know you but you've always just sounded so passionate when talking about your job, working with children and all that... and now you're giving it up. Man... never would have thought. :D But hey, if you think that will make you happy then more power to ya.. Congratulations and much happiness to you lynsey.