I Am Getting Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

After 8 years of off and on again mess I am finally taking the plunge and marrying the guy!
    After him asking me a million times and me breaking off an engagement I called him and asked him over the phone tonight.
    He lives in Las Vegas and I live in San Diego so I am going to quit my job and move and do the wifey thing and stay home for awhile until we move back to San Diego together after his developments are done out there.
    We're picking out the rings next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am soooooo freaking excited.
    I was so confused. I've been so lonely lately, but had everything and couldn't figure out why. I figured out I've been lonely since he moved. Not for the company for for him.
    You can all now call me Mrs. Ro.....

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

congrats :)

hope everything goes well for ya :)

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Thank you :) I know I am doing the right thing. It's time to settle down with someone who loves me unconditionaly.

4. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i really hope that everything goes well for you, that's extremely awesome lyns :D
    *happiness*happiness*happiness*
    it's what you deserve :)

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Congratulations. I'm sure it will turn out like your sig says.

6. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

Congratulations. :)

7. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Thank you!!!!!!!! I had rings picked out before I called him...I know...but I'm a girl hah. I get to pick out my own this time! I am in love with this one. I want something very simple, on the smaller side, elegant but with brilliant clarity and high quality.

Like I want our life together to be...simple but beautiful!

8. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait to take the plunge and start planning! I wanna elope somewhere romantic!

9. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Whoa, for real?? Congrats! :D

...Don't get a diamond though.

10. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

oh thats awesome ;) congrats :)

hope its truly wonderful for ya

11. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

FOR REALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Foreeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Thannks!!!!!!!!
    We're going to Tiffany's so it will be a humane diamond that actually helps poverty in Africa and has advocacy groups over there to end blood diamond trades.

12. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

This is going to be a hard thing to explain to the guy I was dating. I think I'm going to do it via email. I know that's awful but I am so excited with this I want to end that right now! God I am shaking and crying. I'm gonna go smoke a cgarette. I am just so relieved, no more dating, no more bad men. Unconditional love for the rest of my life-giving and taking. I am going to be the best wife ever! Like the kind that cooks breakfast and dinner and leaves cute little notes in his wallet and lunch when I pack it. I wanna do the whole housewife thing. Who woulda though?!
    I even wanna have kids now, not right now. But god we would make some cute chubyy babies!

13. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna get married barefoot too! In a simple off-white strapless gown. I thought you would like hearing that!

14. indian~summer

hahaha you're gonna be like .. have you seen that new reality show?..it's like called The Real Housewives of Orange County? :D
    i can so see it :D

15. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i watched a whole season of that in 1 day last fall...just wow...wow

16. indian~summer

i've only seen a couple episodes :D
    it's so funny :D

17. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Oh my god! That's what Dan said!!!!!!! hahaaaaa I used ot make him watch that with me and tonight he said 'now you can be one of those chicks on that Coto show you like. ill be that guy with the sweetheart of a young wife with a perfect ass' For some reason I think that's the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me! It would be even funnier if we moved into Coto De Caza! Too bad we both hate golf and tennis and snotty rich people!

He's in real estate and development and the plan is back here and then to ventura county for good, where they're going to start developing in 2008.

18. indian~summer

see it's not even me that can see it [​IMG]
    ya gonna have pool parties and margaritas?
    you gonna be blonde for your wedding? [​IMG]

*secretly i want to be one of those wives...all i need is a rich man to buy me new boobs*

19. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

:confused: how long have you two been dating?

anyway, congrats, weddings are crazy fukcing things. have a date set yet?

20. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

We're going to do our honeymoon and wedding in one place. After we pick a destination (prob aruba) we'll set a date.We're for sure going to get married in June though so I can finish out my year at work first (I work for the school district).-we just don't know exactly when Both of us want it to be romantic and stress free so it's just going to be the two of us and then we're going to have a reception for our family and friends.

We've been dating on and off again for 8 years. We haven't been serious in about a year. We were solidly together for 5 years though. I lost my virginity to him. I am going to live in Vegas on the weekend after easter until we get married. It's only a five hour drive or a one hour flight.