I am evolving, and transcending.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Fluffernutter, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Member

I would never want you to be any other way than to be be blessed with a lack of peanut butter and jelly desire. I feel sad that so many fluffernutter-addicts bemoan their state as if it were a bad thing. That they wish they had grilled cheese. I don't understand not embracing your amazing state.

And do feel blessed. It's like instead of having to spend your whole life working towards the goal of achieving fluffernutter sandwich desire - you were just naturally born with it in the first place!

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well it is spectacular when it happens, but that's rare and has not occurred at all recently so there's really no current elaboration available.

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I have known Light Workers , and such friendships I prefer very, very simple .

Fluffernutter likes this.
  4. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

It sounds to me as though you do understand craving and why humans do what they do. It seems apparent that you crave to be different from others, set apart if you will. A sense of individuality is what drives most human interaction. We desire to be who we want so we rebel against any norm which standardizes us, we seek to understand what sets us apart from others so we seek self, we like to see pur problems as unique to us so we are angered when others claim to understand etc.

Fluffernutter likes this.
  5. lode

lode Banned

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

What makes you think you’ll succeed where so many others have failed in the past?

Human evolution is a slow and gradual process and can’t be rushed

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

^^

2zvfuv.jpg

An ~Irminsul~ Original©®

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Pfffft, good luck with that

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If it could be rushed in like more than one evolutionary phase in one individuals life it would better be called revolution.
    And how do we know in advance or during that these changes are evolutionary changes in the first place? Couldn't it be an anomaly? :eek:

10. lode

lode Banned

You mean an X-Men like super mutation?

I'd probably take shooting lasers out of my eyes rather than photosynthesizing... I'd even rather be Gambit.