I am evolving, and transcending.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Fluffernutter, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Member

I for one, do not talk about my bowels. I've never farted in front of anyone in my life. I rarely ever do, unless I'm very, very ill. I don't burp, I don't sweat, I don't have body odor, or bad breath and for the point of this topic, yes I do poop, but it doesn't smell like anything. I am a raw vegan, I don't eat anything that's been cooked or in any way processed outside of it's completely natural form - this could be why. I don't eat much or often and many days I fast completely. I sleep a few hours a night and spend the other hours in meditation and/or practicing Reiki or other healing modalities. I would like to achieve breatharianism in this lifetime if possible. And if it is - I probably won't poop anymore since I won't be eating anymore!

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's alright, i talk about your bowels enough for both of us.

Fluffernutter likes this.
  3. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Member

My point of sharing this - is that I believe that I am starting to transcend the human condition. I believe that I am evolving, and transcending. And I believe that my asexuality is a part of this - it's very connected to this.

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I'm very happy for you. Keep us updated. That sounds sarcastic, and maybe it is, but I also genuinely want to hear how it goes.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You're still in a human condition. Just a peculiar one. I don't think you're transcending into a kind of condition that doesn't adequately fit the term human. What makes you think so?
    Btw: if you move long, often and/or hard enough you likely will sweat, which is a good thing.

6. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Member

One day I had this realization that my libido could be used for something constructive and productive. I'm sex-averse, don't like to be touched, much less by anyone's fluids, and aromantic as well, so I used to get grossed out by my own libido, and plus I hate the term human. (Can't there be a better word?). Anyway, the whole libido was super annoying to me, until I realized that if I focused on something while I climaxed, it would come true. I then read later some articles and information that verified the truth of that - sweat can be used as a tool for manifestation. I know it sounds a little weird - but you could try it and see what happens. Now I actually get kind of happy when I get the urge, because not just because it's a more fun and interesting way to manifest things than just plain focusing on it, it's actually way more effective.

7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

How do you use sweat for manifestation?

8. Asmodean

Is homo sapiens better? What about the term mammal (less specific of course, but still fitting imo)?

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Fluffer sapien?
    Nutter Sapien?

FlufferNutterus Sapien?

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i focus on having sex with other people when i climax, and that almost never comes true.

Fluffernutter and tumbling.dice like this.
  11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

What I find funny is how we say "this isn't human/this is inhuman" about things that loads of humans do. We're kidding ourselves that we are essentially THERE when actually our basic nature still includes a lot of unpleasant behavior. I can understand the desire for a "better word", but I think you mean the word for whatever comes next, evolutionarily.

12. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

That's easily achievable. The down side is you'd only live a week or so, assuming you eliminate water consumption.

13. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Member

Hmmm...a lot of ways. I don't understand how others think, why they do the things that they do. I don't understand their various cravings and desires for whatever, be it food, drugs, sex, etc. Even TV. What is the constant need to numb and/or escape?

I certainly don't eat like others, my body seems to do just fine on raw fruit and vegetables - when "technically" I should not be getting anywhere near the nutrition or protein that a normal human would. I look and feel incredibly healthy and this has been my diet for many years. I spend a lot of time in meditation, and I am able to sense and work with energy, spirits and other dimensions (and you can take that for what it's worth - obviously I can't scientifically prove anything there and I don't want to water down my point by bringing that in, but it's somewhat relevant)

I guess that I feel like sweat is a transcended state. It feels like that to me. People have turned to perspiration since the beginning of time to connect more with other realms and something greater than themselves. They get to a point where they don't feel the desire anymore. And at that point it is a transcended state.

14. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Member

To say we're just mammalian, doesn't ring true. Like say for example, being blind is lack of sight. I don't think humanism is simply lack of animal desire. I feel like it's a higher state. All these things combined do make me feel that I'm transcending being a mammal.

Homo sapiens sounds more on a path of transcendence...but sex is a part of it. And that's okay. Obviously there's Tantra and spiritual paths that involve or even focus on sex. There are many paths to transcending the human condition. I believe that humanity is one of them. And it clearly was chosen for me - I didn't choose to be homo sapien. However, I am, and embracing that truth has brought me an incredible amount of joy and peace.

Asmodean likes this.
  15. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

This is quite unclear . You've explained nothing . Seems you are playing as a child with schizoid Hindu ideas of self .
    This may be useful until it is not . A guru would know the difference .

Your discipline of minimalism may help you endure hard times . Are you capable of giving
    great bursts of physical energy also ?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I have no comment on the OP, but I ate a fluffernutter sandwich today. Does that mean I am also evolving?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  17. Asmodean

Not sweating seems very beneficial here.

The word almost indicates a spectacular exception? Please elaborate!

18. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

During meditation i was able to levitate 5ft off the ground. And today i was finally able to walk on water.

Its amazing the timing of these threads. I asked myself if i was evolving or transcending. Then who thinks of itself as evolving and transcending. I came up empty.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Doesn't eat anything that's been cooked, has avatar of pot on the stove okayyyyyy hehe. When you hear that popcorn go popopPOP, it's cooked. ;)

20. Fluffernutter

Fluffernutter Member

This is deep. I like this.

I spend a lot of time in meditation, and I am able to sense and work with energy, spirits and other dimensions (and you can take that for what it's worth - obviously I can't scientifically prove anything there and I don't want to water down my point by bringing that in, but it's somewhat relevant)

I don't understand how others think, why they do the things that they do. I don't understand their various cravings and desires for whatever, be it food, drugs, sex, etc. Even TV. What is the constant need to numb and/or escape?

I certainly don't eat like others, my body seems to do just fine on raw fruit and vegetables - when "technically" I should not be getting anywhere near the nutrition or protein that a normal human would. I look and feel incredibly healthy and this has been my diet for many years.