I am DONE with high school!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by DiffKettleOfFish, May 19, 2004.

1. DiffKettleOfFish

DiffKettleOfFish Kickin' it

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :D

I never have to go to high school ever again!!! (Except to graduate!)

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

*does the "no-more-high-school" dance*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

any other grads out there? and doesn't it feel GREAT??

2. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

Congratulations!:) i'm finally graduating it two weeks, it can't come quick enough. i'm so ready to be done already.

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

Does anyone have a gun on them? Preferably something small caliber such as a .22 rimfire or a derringer... no? A howitzer would do.

somebody get me out of this place. I need a vacation. OOH... hot shit, I just got an e-mail.

4. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

YES!!! My first night of summer without high school was two nights ago!!!! It feels soooo awesome. We are free.... I keep on wanting to sing that song from Dazed and Confused that is like "School's out for summer...School's out forever"!! Different Kettle of Fish, I am going to UGA next fall and noticed you are from GA. What are you doing next year?

5. torz

torz Member

in a few months you'll miss it believe me. i felt exactley the same when i left school & now i wish i'd spent more time there & made the most of it, well you dont realise till ya leave.

6. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

I remember the feeling, it was great. :D

Now in just two weeks it will be effectivly the end of college. Time flies eh?

TTFN

Sage

7. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

Dazed and Confused is by the best movie, anyways ..yes I graduated last year from high school and havent looked back since ..I hated it and now life is so much better and college is great, I went to community and well high school suck ass and I'm glad to hear that you are happy to be out and the song you gotta play "Schools Out" by Alice Cooper is by far greatness ..the night I graduated I listened to that song, it was awesome ..oh well have a nice day!

8. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Man I have two weeks too, haha im so excited:) done with highschool...

9. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Um, I feel like I should be graduating because all my friends are. But I still have two more years to go. On the seniors last day last friday and I realized this and it was rather a downer.

10. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I'm a freshman. God damnit.

11. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i only have two days left of school...then i graduate on thursday...i cant wait, time flew by though, i can still remember being a little freshman, thinking id never make it to graduation...

12. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lucky bastard. one more year left for me! this semester is as good as over:)

13. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Got 2 more years ti go...cant wait....

14. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

*gives you a pat on the back*
    Good job! I'm on my last credit at the moment and next week i'm graduated! I can't wait to feel the excitement you're feeling! it's a nice accomplishment for sure!

15. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

Congrats!! two more years for me tho.. :(

16. thetaintedfae

thetaintedfae Member

Awesome! I have 3 days of high school left! Then I graduate :p I'm so happy! Cant wait for culinary school. :D

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

in school i couldnt wait to get out, i graduated and had to get out into the "real" world. wish i was back in school actually shit can get pretty complicated since i had motivation in high school to get that diploma, it is so sad my only motivation to get off my ass now is to make money to pay bills so i wont be poor and homeless (kinda on overexageration but ya get my point right??)..............

18. Orsino

Orsino Member

Depends on motivation and if you love what you do. If you don't have a job that you can comprimise with, you'll never be motivated.... of course, most of us who if we didn't need to pay bills would probably stay home and not work if they didn't have to, i'd do it just to get out of the house. I like working alone myself. I'm going to try to get my guitar luthiery business re-started sometime and build and sell a few guitars, but i'm saving for the next batch of custom strats right now.

19. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

I feel like I should be sad that high school is ending or something...all my classmates are like aww i'm gonna miss it, but I am not sad in the least. I am soooo excited and ready to get out and experience new stuff. Everyone says they realize how much fun high school was when they get to college and that they wish they could do it over again, but I think I will be the opposite. I don't know...what do ya'll think?

20. thepixies

thepixies Member

i have 44 school days to go:(:(:):) i like school but i prefer holidays