I am barefoot so I guess F the world ?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Jul 27, 2022.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

After discovering the physical and mental health benefits of going barefoot I obviously became a little activist fighting back against those who bitched at me wear shoes or I cant be in the store ect.

I think it may take maybe up to a few hundred years but humanity may wake up to what stupid shit wearing shoes all the time is.

I mean I get it. I put on gloves if I am doing something that could be dangerous to my hands and shoes are a very good tool if got to stomp over some bullshit might be hazardous my feet.

Would never ever use the angle grinder to cut metal without safety glasses on. Those things spin 10,000 plus RPM, last thing I need is to get hit in the eye with a metal fragment going 300MPH.

But what the hell what is the worst damn thing that can reasonably happen to me going shopping barefoot?

Its just stupid already.

2. goodearth

goodearth Member

LOL ...... well, I guess you're just a little too logical for most of this world. Don't hold your breath for it to change. Just live free and enjoy it. Distance is a good thing. Nature still welcomes you, you Alien.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  3. Dude, I feel the vibe you are throwing down. I am fortunate as (like you) I am on a barrier island in Florida. Never been called out or asked to put on shoes once.

And shopping barefoot? About a 99.99999% chance nothing will happen. No hidden glass, no nails, on diseases. Just you have a relaxing barefoot shopping experience.

And that brings to mind: I can’t remember the last time somebody did some barefoot shopping with me.

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I forgot where I was when someone said something. Drinking a bit for sure.