I am angry/scary/smart and I messed up

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by xCH13Fx, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

hey well thanks for keeping us updated, we appreciate that. not many people who come for one-off advice are so polite.
    no, don't walk the dogs. surely he's more sending them to your wife to walk anyway.
    you know what, you could dye his dogs pink. that would teach him.

2. I can't believe they even banned you. Who does that? People are just the worst.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

So,

I only read like 3/4 of that; up to the bit about their being words between you and someone's boyfriend.

I will say this. That may very well have ended the relationship. I would consider something different than your current engagement.

It's never good when there is almost a fight. If you want to save your marriage though, I'd say this: apologize to everyone. Even though you're right. Even though everyone is wrong. You have to let it go.

But, if you don't care about the marriage that much I'd say to hell with them. They all clearly were in the wrong. I particularly like the part where friends leap to each others defense (of course you were yelling though).

Anyway there's my two cents.

And for the record, I'm not the woman in my avatar. I am someone else, and not female.

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

"someone else" hmm? sooomeone else...

soulcompromise likes this.