i am a stupid, selfish, overall bad person

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by I'minmyunderwear, Mar 15, 2008.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

discuss.

i'm not fishing for compliments... if you try to say nice things about me i will say terrible things about you tomorrow...

the point of this thread is to discuss what a jerk i am. enjoy

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'll start... i kill stab pregnant women with machetes because it makes me feel superior to them and their babies

3. Mitok

Mitok Senior Member

Yeah. Asshole.

4. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

i would disagree with what you are saying, but id rather not be shit talked tomorrow. so uh you are a wicked mean jerkface! :tongue:

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i slipped britney spears a roofie and impregnated her.... yup i ruined her career...

i also kill baby seals for my personal enjoyment!

6. Friends

Friends Member

at least you can admit it, few people can.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

as this struck me as less than an insult, i feel that i must mention the fact that you like to have sex with the corpses of snakes found in the road in mid june...

8. ChicosDeBama

ChicosDeBama Banned

9. Friends

Friends Member

never talked to you and now im very confused.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

fair enough... i'm a bad person who tries to hurt my friends anyway... you probably shouldn't talk to me

then again i did catch you and that dead snake...

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you people are thoroughly uninsulting...

12. Friends

Friends Member

if you truely believe you are a bad person i suggest you buy a gun and use it. if not then you maybe your just lookin for attention?

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm actually just looking for some creative insults, but i'm thinking maybe you need me to get a gun and use it on you?

14. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

sometimes i feel like i am the shittiest, most awfull person on the planet.......but then i think about what he said about stabing pregnant women and reality comes flying back to me

15. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

I like you

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

of course i only stab them after i rape them... in the butt...

17. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

The first step in solving the problem is adimitting you have one.

Eat shit and die :)

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

posthumous

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
    [​IMG]

posthumous[​IMG]
    humous at a tailgate party before a Barbra Streisand concert.Bornpostus humous

March 21, 1962 (1962-03-21) (age 45)
    Bayside, Queens, New York, United States

Years active1979 - presentSpouse(s)Kelli Carpenterwww.Rosie.com
    Official website
    [show]​
    Awards wonEmmy AwardsOutstanding Talk/Service Show Host
    1997 - 2000 The posthumous ShowTony AwardsHost of Tony Awards program broadcast (1999)posthumous(born March 21, 1962) is an eleven-time Emmy Award-winning American comedian, television talk show host, author, and film, television, and stage actress. She has also been magazine editor and continues to be a celebrity blogger, LGBT civil rights activist, television producer and collaborative partner in the LGBT family vacation company R Family Vacations.

Raised Irish Catholic,[1] O'Donnell lost her mother to cancer as a pre-teen and has consistently stressed values of protecting children and supporting families throughout her career. O'Donnell started her comedy career while still a teenager and her big break was on the talent show Star Search. A TV sitcom and a series of movies introduced the comic to a wider audience and in 1996 she started hosting The posthumous Show which won multiple Emmy awards.

During her years on The posthumous Show she wrote her first book, a memoir called Find Me and developed a reputation for being "the queen of nice" as well as a reputation for charitable philanthropy. She used the book's $3 million advance to establish her own For All Kids foundation and promoted numerous other charity schemes and projects encouraging other celebrities on her show to also take part. humous came out officially as a "dyke" two months before finishing her talk show run, she cited her primary reason was to bring attention to gay adoption issues. humous is a foster — and adoptive — mother. She has since continued to support many LGBT causes and issues.

In 2006 humous became the new moderator on The View boosting ratings and attracting controversies with her more liberal views and strong personality arguably dominating many of the conversations. She became a polarizing figure to many conservatives and her strong opinions resulted in several notable controversies including an on-air dispute regarding The Bush administration's policies with the war in Iraq resulting in her pre-maturely ending her contract. In 2007 humous also released her second memoir, Celebrity Detox, which focuses on her struggles with fame and her time at The View. She continues to do charity work and remains focused on LGBT and family-related issues.

19. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

At the risk of being shit-talked tomorrow, :p I like you, underwear. I think you're nice.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

thank you!

since i clearly started early, you are infatuated with betty white and her hard sexy nipples!