I am... [a bizarre dialogue]

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HerbuhLovuh, May 25, 2006.

1. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

...high as a kyte and therefore everything I say I am is disagreeable or/and right.

Strange backward glances and wobbly motions. I saw your knee do the hob-diggle!
    This is utterly not a laughing matter. I insist we return and repeat and redeclare space.
    Fucking Space cadet DIE! Yes. Your death fuels me. Late.
    Now I live again simply to reprimind you fucking fart !
    Never!
    No! Listen. You cannot just say 'late'.
    Late to that bull shit notion.
    Fuck!
    Late to you man but keep on talking.
    Oh shit. There's something you need to know. It is udderly undeclarable. This is no admmitance of undisclosed reasons. So I say to you now: if you disclose to me your finger I will pull it and you can start.
    Oh no. As if I had any desire for you to actually waste enough time to pull my finger. I am sure eternity will pass with us discussing the predicament of the finger before any pulling actually ever takes place.
    That is a statement of truth. Therefore die now or give me your finger!
    You will go on thinking you simplified the equation. But behold! My finger feels no certain obligation to move.
    The falt is finally pinpointed. Your finger lacks volition and therefore I will soon be forced to chop the fucking thing off for failing to face my obligaion.
    I get your point. Here is my finger. Hesitate not to pull it you belligerent who behaves like a drunkard.
    Old stupid word fucker! Don't act like a book. Act instead like yourself: a wild ass fuck with uncontrollable notions and outbursts of hilarious and embarassing absurdity.
    Now you die, whore!
    Ahh thank you.

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Okay, pass that over here mister.

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

*passes the apple*