I Am 30 Different People

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by honeyhannah, May 14, 2004.

1. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

This I have found out actually a while ago, but I let myself forget at times.

When people ask me questions about how I feel, I have to set aside the many things that pop up in my mind and say 'okay, this must be the right answer, today I feel more like this'.

I feel like there are parts of me that continue to live inside of myself, god this sounds weird, its not like multiple personality disorder, its just that I can't understand or explain myself at all because there are so many sides to me and they're so disconnected from each other.

Sometimes I can't relate to myself at all. That's weird isn't it?

And when I'm reading threads and people state their opinions(the kinds that are direct and don't leave any room for an exceptions) I will agree, then keep reading and agree, and keep agreeing to things that are in complete conflict with each other, it doesn't make sense. Like one person can't feel all the things that they deny feeling. I'm confusing myself. Does this make any sense?

I need to finally get that out. Even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else.

2. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

I am like that kinda.

I also find that I am a different person with different people. Some times I forget though and get who I am mixed up. I'm not saying that I lie to myself and pretend to be someone I'm not because I would never do that. It's just people bring out completly different sides to me. I've just come to accept it really, maybe one day one of my people will take over and I will have more of a constant personality.

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

it does make sense. you have a wonderful way with words and your feeling discription. you should definatley chase that writing dream

4. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

That is exactly what I meant. Thanks.

5. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Good to know you're not alone, huh?!

6. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am you. I am not you. I am me. I am in you. I am not me. I could be you.
    Call me crazy but your just psychic. ;)
    Being psychic is distressingly confusing.
    Also being schizophrenic is peculiarly similar to being psychic(but don't ask a psychic about that one, it is so close to the truth they won't admit they are really not psychics).
    Clarity blows like a wind, or like those times I am riding my wing and a series of other peoples thoughts run through my head, illuminating my noments. LoL.

7. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Why didn't I think of that? Honestly I've had issues with that as well, I'm starting to think it would be true. There was a time where I'd frequent the psychic forum more than anywhere else, I guess I should get back to that.

I've always thought schizophrenia was connected to being psychic in some way, it is awfully similar.

Wow, I'm so glad I volunteered myself in your thread.

8. Flowerchild

Flowerchild Member

That is so like me too! It also happens to me that I read something or listen to someone and then I start thinking about that and something in my head disagrees, but then something else agrees and I'm going back and forth, thinking about the different point of views and think about which one the best is, but there are like 20 of them and then I wanna say something and there comes this next thing that says: don't say that, you can't support your point, there are a lot of arguments against it, people will laugh about you or like now, I'm writing this and it's like something in my head is thinking over and reading out loud what I have written and tells me that it's complete bullshit and nobody wants to hear it or that it's completely out of context or that I wasn't able to write down what I'm thinking and better should stop doing this, but then the other person says that I can write that and say that and express myself and that nobody will laugh about me or that nobody is trying to trick me or something and then this other voice comes up who is usually there right before I'm clicking the little Submit Reply button or right before I'm talking and tells me to delete it and rethink it before I let other people read/hear it because it really could be bullshit. OK voice now shut up, I'm gonna click Submit Reply! Aaaah, I am confused!

9. alex714

alex714 To the Left

mera, i understand and relate to that COMPLETELY.... i know, its weird isnt it

10. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

"Psychologist are the enemy propogating the virus in the form of a cure."
    -HerbalRemedy ;)

11. alex714

alex714 To the Left

HA
    more than one year later, I'm stilling feeling this
    exactly what I'm feeling

mera, i hope youre well if you're reading this

12. just take your empathy and quiet it, find a set of rules and live within them, I used to have this problem, I built a construct of rules within I exist, it works well, I only alter it when logic dictates such

13. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

humans are complex

some of us just admit it more freely

14. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Is your name Sybil? I seem to remember reading a book & seeing a movie about this.

15. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Hey! Thanks for finding this thread alex! I haven't talked to you in a while, I hope you are well as well.

Missfontella- I love your signature, and agree with your response.

Over a year later... I very still feel like there are many parts of me that in some ways conflict with each other, but now I have grown to see that this is a very positive thing. I can relate to and respond to so many things, because I can see things in so many different lights. I really appreciate that about myself. It is no longer confusing. Thanks to everyone on the hipforums who help to bring me to the me that I am today. I found this site in late 2003(I think). I was having a very hard time with myself and the world around me, I have learned so many things, and met so many people that I could relate to and confide in when I felt so much like an outsider in the real world. Now I know that even though my views are very much different than lots of people in the real world, there are others like me and I don't have to hide. Thank you hipforums for providing the medium for me to meet many friends and the love of my life, and the part of me that is not afraid to be me. :) (((hugs to everyone)))