i always see DXM shit in psychadelics

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 19, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i dont give a fuck WHAT people do but this is a random thoughts forum and that was a random thought. i have lots of experience with drugs... so just cause i dont do them anymore doesnt mean i cant state what i believe about certain ones.

stop trying to be a dictator.

(btw i do smoke weed and eat caps once in a while..but in my book, those are not drugs)

2. lemon714

lemon714 Member

hey interval.... do you like "K"

3. interval_illusion

haha- i used to like K. but i was pretty dumb back then. what a pointless drug.

why... do you? you seem like the type that would.

4. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

After trying K for the first time last night, I really don't see the attraction.
    I mean, it wasn't a horrible experience. But it wasn't that great either. And if you do enough of it, often enough you can cause holes in your brain.
    I'd rather just do E once in awhile.
    Although, next time I'm rolling I'd like to try a bump or two just to see what it is like combined.
    But I'd never pay for it.

5. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

I did it in small amounts and damn I was so fucked up. I couldn't walk strate. That was a crazy night. My visuals were aulterd alittle, but damn I was FUCKED UP.

6. interval_illusion

One time I did A LOT of k... actually, two times. one on purpose, one an accident. both times i completly "left this world" but i must say the world that you go to when you do a lot of k is a really yucky and dirty world. i cant even really explain it.

small amounts of it are okay.... espiecially when rolling but to be honest- i think it helps kill your roll. it kinda neutralizes it.

in any case.. it's just not for me. and NO- never pay for it. HUGE waste of money.

7. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

oh sorry, i'm not good at keeping the pcp lsd ghb dmt dxm thing straight. my knowledge of drugs is obviously far from superior. meh well

8. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

no way, i've had some of the most life changing realizations whilst under the influence of mushrooms. different strokes for different folks, why would i feel the need to make excuses? i see no harm in doing psychedellics as often as i do.