i always see DXM shit in psychadelics

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 19, 2005.

1. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I've never done dxm before. I've had opportunities, but I've always passed on it. Maybe its because I don't have to use pussy kid drugs to get high. I can get the good shit that I need. Kids who have overbearing parents that want to act all badass are the ones that are most likely doing this dxm shit. If you want some real fun, smoke some pot moron. Or hell, even do some whippits (nitrous) its a hell of a lot better than this shit could be.

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

and on a side note, this shit can't be that great if its obtained legally in the US. (ie. in cough syrup...)

3. juggla

juggla Member

retard they replaced opiates in cough meds with dxm, they choose the lesser of 2 evils cause opiates would have a higher rate abuse.

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Thats the pot calling the kettle black. Retard HAHAHAHAHAH! :rolleyes:

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I will only mess with DXM when I'm with my one buddy who can get it in a purer form. It can be quite an experience.

I don't fuck with cough medicine though. Theres so much other shit in there that's really dangerous if you take enough of that shit to trip. You can fuck up your liver really bad.

I'll stick to real drugs, thanks. I don't ever need to resort to filling my stomach with cough medicine. Although I guess I understand why some people do it if they don't know anyone to get them something good.

6. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Juggla, you need to calm the hell down...obviously your use of drugs has destroyed your mind and turned you into an angsty, angry little man.

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

lmao. bickering over who's drug is better. fucking stupid.

8. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

He's made that quite obvious

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

That's why you're supposed to use only cough syrup containing DXM and nothing else.

10. Pressed_Rat

It's kind of funny that everyone is mocking DXM as being a "pussy drug" for kids. I'd like to dare these people to take a 400 mg+ dose and see if they still think it's a pussy drug.

Sure, drinking cough syrup is nasty. That's why it is best to obtain it in powder form, if you can.

But hell, drinking cough syrup to trip is nothing new. People have been tripping on cough syrup since the 60's. Many people have done it, including legendary music critic Lester Bangs, who was a big fan of Romular cough syrup, and even wrote an essay on it.

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

This conversations boderline retarded.

But be that as it may... I have tried DXM twice.

And it was the most hardcore thing I've ever done, much more so then 13 hits of acid.

Even so... I'm never doing that shit again.

...or acid.

12. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

On a related topic, I tried K for the first time last night.

Also, ravers do not suck. The ones that are in the scene for the drugs suck(which is most),but not all.

13. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i have friends who do dxm, but not in cough syrup. you can extract it from many things such as a certain type of toad, or phalaris(sp) grass. i hear it's quite an eye opening experience, sort of akin to dying and being reborn whilst simultaneously being smeared across the entire span of space and time. of course that's coming from people who don't just use for fun. i think doing any psychoactive drug for fun is asking for trouble. dxm sounds interesting to me, but i think i'll stick to my mushrooms.

14. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I think someone who tries to review the nature of their perceptions on a powerful hallucinogen is just asking for trouble

I think They're just trying to make excuses for their drug use...

15. Pressed_Rat

Toads don't secrete DXM. You're thinking of Bufotenine Toads, which secrete bufotenine.

Phalaris Grass contains DMT.

16. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

are you talking to me? i dont do drugs.

17. juggla

juggla Member

then shut up, and dont judge people who do and their preferences.

18. lemon714

lemon714 Member

if you don't do drugs, why would you
    1. start this thread
    2. read this thread
    3. post to this thread????

to quote jon lovitz "ACTING!"

19. juggla

juggla Member

its dmt which they got from toads and phalaris grass not dxm, 2 tottaly different drugs.

20. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hmmm-let's see... because i have done almost every drug that there is. just because i dont do something doesnt mean i didnt do it for years and years in the past. doh.