I’m Going to have a Vasectomy...(Questions)

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by diesel#, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Guys do watch out you can still be shooting live sperm up to 3 months later, set yourself on a course of masturbating once a day, weather you have sex or not as this aids the clearing of sperm.

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have no idea how long it took to become totally sterile after my snip. We stayed on BC until the tests proved all the sperm was gone. But we were active by the week after and when okayed by the doctor dumped all of the BC cautions. Only the lab reports show the mans semen is void of sperm.

3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

From guy's I worked with it seems most went 3 months till we was cleared, I was masturbating as often to help get clear and still went 3 months, but most of the guy's I worked or was friend's with we all went 3 months till we was cleared.

4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I took in a sample after 6 weeks. It was sperm free.

drock69 likes this.
  5. Bob2020

Bob2020 Members

Sorry to put a dampener on this but there is a slight risk of infection as with all surgical procedures. Unfortunately I was that slight risk. It took a week of strong antibiotics and strong painkillers.

judging by the other comments I was so unlucky. But, once sorted it was great.

6. drock69

drock69 Members

I was told to bust about 15-20 nuts, which left me sperm free!

7. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

After a dozen tests I never had a count of zero.

8. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Mine was painless. I got home and put a cold 6 pack on my lap and drank it. There are about 90 more ejaculations that still contain baby batter so be careful on the pregnancy thing. But no it was painless. The best part is the nurse shaving me. I got a boner she was young. I shaved at home but she needed to perfect it. She turned red but I enjoyed it.

9. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I had one about 30 years ago, no pain, purple balls for a few days, sex after a week, no difference feeling

10. Varmint

Varmint Member

I must've been lucky in this regard. Doc told me I was already sterile, which made me deleriously happy. My wife...not so much. I got a real bitching after that. "YOU POSITIVELY BEAMED WHEN HE SAID THAT!", to which I replied: "So...?"

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Highly recommend large bags of frozen peas. I suggest that you get two, and rotate them between your balls and the freezer.

wooleeheron likes this.
  12. Wixx Trixx

Wixx Trixx Members

My entire procedure, in the room and walking out the door was just about 15 minutes exactly. I shaved before I got there. Very slight pinch from the lidocaine shots. Went home and put the frozen peas on it but I had no pain at all so I didn’t need it really. I had an ejaculation the very next day ( getting an early start on clearing the pipes ) I kept track of how many ejaculations before I got the all clear. 105!! ejaculations before there was no sign of sperm cells (dead). Urologist wanted so see absolutely no signs of cells before giving me the green light. If I remember right, over about four months or so to get clean sample. The process was effortless.

13. jj07

jj07 Members

I used a six pack of cold Heineken on my ball sack. Drank them and replaced!!

14. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

After I got past the big ouch it was great. No more worries. My second wife had a tubal before we got together. We joke now that I’m shooting blanks at a non-existent target.

Suburbanray likes this.
  15. Aussat

Aussat Members

It was easy although I went while on the way to work so I had the office chick in the vehicle so she said she will come in to the Drs surgery and wait until I get called…. The Dr appeared a little later and called my name I jumped up and as I did the office chick said she will be waiting as she said it the Dr said bring your partner in it’s ok before I could say anything she got up and started walking behind the Dr so I just followed… she sat in the corner of the room chatting to the Dr while he got at it, lots of smiling going on from her the Dr went through the procedure with her and said he will need to be drained plenty before safe, office chick said she will be more than happy to help.
    All the time I’m thinking what the hell is going on.
    Easy procedure and every time I went to her office after that she was more than willing to service my needs, she had a giggle each time I came to the office, lots of fun and took a week of constant draining to be clear, she was good at her job! Ended up marrying her.

Suburbanray and 6Sailor9 like this.
  16. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

It's not that bad but do be sure you don't want any more kids. My ex coerced me into getting the snip. After my boy was born she was petrified of another pregnancy so we hit a rough patch. She was on about me getting it for a year before the clinic agreed to do it. The sex was freer and no pregnancy worries but two years on and she left me for another dude. Now my second marriage, no kids. I had to tell my fiancee. It was devastating for her.

17. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Yes (put a couple of big bags of frozen peas in the freezer).
    A few days to a week.
    No.
    No.

18. electrik

electrik Newbie

If it is devastating for her and you want to have a child with her it is possible to go for IVF or even IUI. The sperm can be extracted directly from your testicles. Just reach out to a fertility clinic local to you. Situations like yours are not really uncommon. It is also possible to have the vasectomy reversed, but it is not 100% effective (nor are IUI's or IVF, for that matter).

19. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

It's way too long ago now but they just kept talking us out of getting a reversal and never mentioned getting sperm from the inward part of the snip. WE just gave up.

20. electrik

electrik Newbie

Ah, if it was a long time ago they may not have been able to do the procedure yet. It has become more common in recent years though