I’m Going to have a Vasectomy...(Questions)

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by diesel#, Sep 1, 2019.

1. diesel#

diesel# Members

Was it painful? How long did it take to heal? Is sex better? Have you noticed anything different or odd in your cum/semen?

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

There are other threads on this.. try the search system.. you will learn a lot.

Just above here.. all it needs is the word... vasectomy. Good luck.

And welcome to hip

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just a momentary discomfort from the shot. Go home relax. No heavy lifting. Apply ice for swelling. You’ll at work in 4 days. Piece of cake. No problem. Jerk off a lot or use condoms for protect until you get a all clear from the clinic. Best decision I ever made. Absolutely no regrets.

4. PhilW0404

PhilW0404 Members

Yes...agree with all the above...will be the best decision you make

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. I have to laugh at the thread title.

Its like

Hey guys in doing this. So like what is it?

:tearsofjoy:

diesel# and Driftrue like this.
  6. jj07

jj07 Members

It really isn’t all that bad- 6 on a 10 pain scale. I was at work in 2 days. Skip the frozen peas for ice cold beers and replace as needed.. blowjobs prescribed for 3 weeks to eliminate live sperm. Go for it!

Gooch and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  7. diesel#

diesel# Members

It’s more like I’ve been instructed to do this, so what’s it like? :laughing:

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Whoa! You've been instructed to have a vasectomy? Is it to satisfy the SO? Who's idea is it?

Be sure you are ready to forsake having children ever again in your life. Reversal, although it can be done, is a difficult task. You will feel no less of a man and having sex without the possibility of children as a result of your fun is great. But it is your body you are changing so be sure that is what you want. Think about that and if you aren't ready don't. Don't do it to please someone else. Do it for yourself. JM2C

9. Thorshammer

Thorshammer Members

Its not bad at all. You're really sore for a couple days, then kinda sore for a week, then you can't get anyone pregnant! After you have the procedure, you have to get off 20 times to get all the sperm out of your system.

10. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Its painful and I suggest taking virgins with you for support. You've probably been kicked in balls and it hurt worse. Its the mental crap that takes a couple of years to get over, but its usually no big deal for anyone. Sex is better, if you buy my book.

11. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

I agree with the other posts. The shots the worst. The older you are the longer it takes to get a zero sperm count. I was a regular dropping of samples. It took a while to get a clear test.

12. JamieBurton

JamieBurton Members

As said above it's nothing really. I bought some supportive pants to help keep everything tucked up nice and tight so to speak as I usually don't wear underwear but to be honest I only needed them for a couple of days, I had mine done on the Friday and rode my bike to qork on the Monday morning. No sweat.

13. Va_Living14

Va_Living14 Members

Everybody is different, mine was a little more traumatic and I ended up with some pain in my groin area for a while now, but I’m basically Murphy’s Law. The shot really isn’t as bad as you would think a shot in the balls would feel like. It definitely makes sex better especially after your clean your system out like everyone said. Not trying to be gross but my wife said it taste the exact same too. Just really practice not lifting anything heavy for a while after because that could be bad news. Good luck, and god’s speed!

14. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Agree. Not trying to discourage you as the world does not need more kids, BUT--look at the divorce rate in America. 50% and greater if this is the second or third marriage. A future spouse might want to have kids. It should not be to please someone else but what you want.

15. jj07

jj07 Members

Wow- heavy discussion.. Get snipped! Relatively painless and u need blowjobs for approx 3 months to make sure all the sperm is out of the pipes..

16. Psychopath

Psychopath Members

When you "nut" does anything come out because thats most the fun?

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I'm thinking of having just one ball done. That way I'll still feel like a man but I cut the chances of unwanted pregnancies by 50%.

Si69 likes this.
  18. jj07

jj07 Members

Yes! My load is the same volume and texture- its semen no sperm..

Barry Thrift likes this.
  19. ishmer

ishmer Members

Painful, during procedure not at all. Next day, dont worry bout it u never hurt like that b4 so u cant prepare for it. No difference I noticed in cum/semen except the considerable increase of women not concerned about pulling out. Oh and the colors are kinda pretty i guess. Black, blue, green, yellow, purple, bruising from navel to knees. Tip. Dont shave yourself b4 appt like they say. Nurse will lather up with cream real good and shave you. Rubbing and stroking the whole time. No sense doing it b4 and cutting out that experience.

20. ishmer

ishmer Members

I
    Disagree, men need blowjobs anytime feasibly possible. 3 months wth. If a blowjobs available men need it.