Hydrocone?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by skullkidnate, May 13, 2007.

1. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

flights are pretty cheap, i was reading some article about those discount airlines that are really cheap. A friend even asked me a couple weeks ago if i wanted to go to boston since the flight was only 20 bucks and thats from columbus

2. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

how long is the greyhound ride? cause the train is 10 hours and thats long enough for me, i dont think i could last longer than that.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

It took about 12 hours from GA to SC one way. When I was going to the army on the greyhound, the roads were iced over and a semi jack-knifed, so it took 24 hours. That was shitty. We went about 5 miles in a 12 hour period.

4. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

that sucks. i think im gonna stay with the train cause my friend from sc is gonna go with me. with whiskey, and mabe a few pills as well

5. TopNotchStoner

On the greyhound, you can go in the bathroom at the back of the bus and sneak-a-toke. You also stop in various cities throughout the ride. We stopped in ATL for 3 hours to and from SC and had plenty of opportunity to smoke and be stoned as fuck for the entire ride.

6. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

o that doesnt soudn too bad at all. i also need some cig breaks, so that will help too. fucking no smoking trains

7. TopNotchStoner

Yeah I smoked cigs in the bathroom too.

8. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

righteous

9. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

They are Loratabs. "Specks". I can't remember ALL of the numbers, I know that what I get M358's are 7.5 and the pink 3606 are 10. I don't deal with 5's. They are a waste of money, bc it takes thrice as many 5's to feel anything for me. But yeah, take them. If your drug tolerance is low, start with one. If not, two should be fine. You might throw up, but then after/if you do, you'll feel better. Then, you can take more. This is how the addiction starts though. After not having them, you'll wake up one morning with nody aches, your joints hurts, your back will be out, your neck will hurt and a half of a day without them, you get the "hot-sweats", at least that's what goes on for me. Right now, my back is out. And it has been out for like two weeks. And I've been out of Loratabs for about three days and I'm miserable. I have some Somas, but it's just not the same. But I have Purple Haze, so I'm not complaining.

10. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

O damn. Thanks for the heads up. TNS was telling me about addiction but I had no idea about the pain that can be associated.

11. hippy i am

It's not associated with EVERYONE, but it is to be expected.

12. hippy i am

Yeah, Top Notch sure knows his stuff :)

13. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

i just have to warn the OP

BEWARE OF CONSTIPATION!!!!!!

it really sucks. i forgot about it and was high on these for like a week straight and i got hella constipated. i felt like i was gonna explode cuz i was so full of feces. so yea beware of constipation.

oh yea and about the trip. we should have the hipforums "pig roast" ill bring a swine from a local farm and we can totally have a pig roast!!

oh and for the vegitarians and vegans, we can have ummmm celery

14. hippy i am

Celery?
    Yay for celery!

LMAO.

Oh yeah, the piles sucks.

15. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

I hope its not too rude to ask - whachoo get it for? I really want my Dr to give it me for cramps, but i guess she thinks i;m a druggie ...

16. lookin2bhappy

lookin2bhappy Member

has anyone ever bought hydrocodone online?? Is it safe?

17. nirmalamaya

nirmalamaya Member

Nate..
    Lortabs arent powerful at all. They are an extremely weak opioid. If theyre just 5mgs of hydrocodone..you can take three and be fine...however..
    due to the high content of acetaminophen in them...i wouldnt take very many.

Lookin2b...
    You can buy it online. Its not safe unless you know the right places and have a prior prescription. I get mine online, along with some other stuff, but ive got prior scripts.

18. lookin2bhappy

lookin2bhappy Member

Lookin2b...
    You can buy it online. Its not safe unless you know the right places and have a prior prescription. I get mine online, along with some other stuff, but ive got prior scripts.