Hung up on songs

Discussion in 'Music' started by Irminsul, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was talking to Souly the other day and realised okay it might actually be a thing but when you listen to an album, do you ever get hung up on songs like repeat repeat repeat for days even and then don't even really give the album a chance at first? Cause I do this all the time and it's embarrassing sometimes because like if the neighbours are listening then I'm just repeating the same song and then they would know I like it and then it's like they know me too well and it's creepy.

Thoughts?

DMBFFF likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes.

really, i'm like that with a lot of things.

Irminsul likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I have done that when I hear an older song, that I might not have heard for several years. The song gets stuck in my head, and I play it over a few times.

4. DMBFFF

DMBFFF Banned

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah. I'm doing that now with 2 songs by Meg Lee Chin. One is Bottle--just like the interesting way it's laid out. And her other one is a redo on a Ministry song---Scarecrow. Does a good job on it.

6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yes. And yes I get self conscious about it. Which is silly, like, why do I care what they think. Haha. But yes, I do.

Irminsul likes this.