Hundreds of children being taken from their parents at US border

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Deidre, Apr 21, 2018.

1. onceburned

onceburned Banned

see profile...….

2. I wonder if the sanctuary cities will provide maps to the illegal aliens so they can avoid the piles of human shit. They're not working, so they may as well get the same benefits as tourists!

onceburned likes this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The piles of shit are from people who's jobs were taken? Or...? Just going along with your 'funny' hypothetising here! :)

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's just a joke.

A joke that is exactly what Trump has said. You the white man are a victim since somehow these Mexicans somehow never work and take your money then also work and prevent you from having money.

If they are murders and rapists what kind of work do you do?

snowtiggernd and Okiefreak like this.
  5. No I mean the people sneaking across the border aren't working. Most of them anyway. So while they are playing tourist, they should be able to avoid piles of shit.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Of course you do, lol. i called you out on making a straw man argument today too. You both use the same tactics

7. Asmodean

@************

I thought most were looking to live (including work) here. But you think the majority isn't interested in work?
    Not sure if playing tourist is a very accurate description of them, but you're concerned about their visit being ruined by piles of human shit? That's nice. It can't be because of the possible money there's usually to make from tourists as we know they don't have that, so it seems a sincere concern about how they're experiencing their stay :)

And since there are so many unemployed americans (often already used to menial jobs) it seems the solution is at hand! :grinning:

8. Asmodean

What's in the briefcase?

Papers. Just business papers you know.

And what do you do sir?

I'm unemployed.

scratcho likes this.
  9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Oh good, looks like these mayors are going to have a woke contest to see who can be the most woke. :rolleyes:

Should be a fun social experiment to see what happens when a US city gets over saturated with illegals.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  10. unfocusedanakin

Love is never a bad thing. When you use woke as an insult I think you are just thinking of your own interests.

Can you name a way that your employment or safety is personally endangered from someone who speaks Spanish?

In my experience they are very nice people. I've talked with them on construction sites. I don't think a lot of people see them as human. Once you see they have wives and kids, that they laugh at jokes etc it's harder to say what you do. So they are only murders. Dehumanizing is a classic way to brain wash people. The Jews are not like us, the Native Americans are "savage" and not like us, the bible says skin is black since they are the children of Kane so it's OK to enslave them.

scratcho likes this.
  11. 6-eyed shaman

Woke is a verb. Using it as an adjective to describe your politics is stupid in general.

It won't affect me personally, but it'll affect the struggling people in my community, when the lowest earning native-born citizens will be replaced by a population who'd do the same job for a lot less.

Back in the 1940s, the city of Portland had a service called the Berry Bus. It was a bus that would pick up the inner city poor and the inexperienced youth and shuttle them out to the farmlands and pick fruit and vegetables so they could make money and develop a work ethic and reputation to better themselves. It was a system that worked. Now the poorest US citizens are predominantly on welfare and don't work, and many orchards rely on migratory work and sometimes illegal immigrants because it's easier to find loopholes through these regulations rather than abide by them.

12. unfocusedanakin

If someone is hired for less it means an American gave them a job to save money over another American who costs more. So the issue is not the immigrant it is that he has a job. Same me first capatilsim that both Republicans and Libertarians love.

13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

But I thought competition was such a good thing. Good for the economy!

Asmodean likes this.
  14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

"Them illegal aliens are gonna come in here and get free government money for not working... They are all lazy"

"Them illegal aliens are gonna come in here and steal our jobs..."

Can one of you guys tell me how the fuck these two concepts exist in your brain at the same fucking time? Seriously.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

16. 6-eyed shaman

But I thought you wanted a $15 minimum wage?

Why bring in massive amounts of people who’d do the same job for $5?

17. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

No problem. Pay them the $15 too.

Meliai likes this.
  18. 6-eyed shaman

Then you’ll incentivize employers to hire illegals over citizens, who will in turn pay them less than minimum wage. Because they are living in the country illegally, and have no legal recourse because if they report their employer, they’ll get deported

You can lead a leftist to facts. But you can’t make them think.

19. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

No problem. Put the employers who hire illegals in jail. But at least you're getting to the root of the problem: not Democrats out for votes, but illegal employers out for slave labor.

Asmodean, Meliai and Tyrsonswood like this.
  20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Every beggar on every corner here in Eugene is white. Nary an Hispanic to be found begging.