Human Anatomy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Rar1013, May 21, 2004.

1. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

I was thinking about something the other day.....and could not remember the answer to something...and then days later all the sudden the answer just popped into my head out of nowhere..I can't help it I luv human anatomy and how it works..it's so facinating..my brain put on this search for the information i had requested from it.....and although it took it days....it found it! tell me that is not an amazing! Our bodies are so kewl!

2. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

and you blame that on human anatomy? It sounds more like a slow acting physiologic reaction in some cortex of the cerebrum. I'd've done a google search... but then again I thrive on instant gratification.

3. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Well, I'm not blaming anything on human anatomy..i was simply praising it ... I am not one of those instant gratification people...i was trying to think of someones name from years ago..and my brain put out a search w/ out me knowing it..and then bam! one day it gave me the answer...i do not understand why u had to post such a negative response to my postivie post.........:confused: