Huge Cock

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ArtyB, Aug 17, 2018.

1. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

If you're experienced on how to go about it could be pleasurable to both partners.My wife and I had problems at the beginning, but with help and advice we get a incredible feeling.When we had our first intercourse it was very painful for her and I thought we were not right for each other, but we got on so well together besides the sex.All the problems are in the past and she adores having a husband with a huge cock

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I think i'm slightly bigger than average and not real thick and I have had at least 2 girls tell me too deep it hurts. I had one vag that was way to big so everybody is different. My wife says she is glad mine is not as big as the guys she had when she was younger because her insides are more delicate now. Mine fits good in her mouth and we both like that.

I had a huge dildo in my butt when I was younger/ It was the best sex I ever had. Different sizes for different partners. Sex is like a box of chocolates you never know??? hahahahah.

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. Vic Bhouy

Vic Bhouy Members

I had to split with an old girlfriend because she wanted a man with an nine inch cock... I told her that I ain't folding mine in half for anyone!

4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I wonder how long it will take her to find one?

5. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When I use the changing and shower room at my gym there is a guy called Ian,he as a enormous cock it must be about a foot long.He is a lovely guy to talk to and after our workout we have a coffee and we chat.He told me he gets embarrassed when a guy called Joe makes cracks about his cock. I told him to take no notice of him he makes remarks to me as well,the problem is some of the women this Joe character as been speaking to also know about him. I think he wants to leave the gym

6. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

I have an above average length cock. My favorite sex position is to be on top with the ladies legs on my shoulders. My wife said because of my size it’s very uncomfortable for her to have sex with me in that position. No matter how slow or shallow I go, I can see she’s very uncomfortable so I’ve completely stopped trying it. When we got into swinging the very first guy I saw her with had a smaller cock than mine. He had her legs on his shoulder and she was really enjoying it. I mean really really enjoying it. So much so he eventually was able to put her legs behind her head. I didn’t know she could get into that position. I was jealous, excited, happy, angry and turned on at the same time.

7. Just for fun

8. Just for fun

pops wrong post

9. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Wish I had a 9" myself, to play with as I'm single.

10. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I suppose feeling a bit sore is more than a pleasure and a yearning for more

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  11. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When you are getting fucked by 9" do you make comments?

12. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Comments like it feels wonderful and fuck me harder.I like the tight skirts bit this would get me rock hard,and long sessions are great

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Do you like to take control or liked to be dominated?

14. Vic Bhouy

Vic Bhouy Members

You sure are a moist, creamy fox Baldbever... one absolute sex doll of a babe. Just wondering if you get as aroused and wet having your arsehole stretched as you do having your cunny stuffed?

PM me and send my hard-on into concrete heaven.

15. VicariousSam2

VicariousSam2 Members

I thought the average length of the vagina was about 6”? I’m just above 6” myself so i guess I’m screwed when it comes to woman who want giant cocks

16. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Love it

17. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

I most definitely prefer them big. The bigger the better! I guess you could say I'm a committed size queen!

Pinkpeach, TAZER-69 and LowHangers like this.
  18. isitme2

isitme2 Guest

My favorite sex position is on top with the girl legs on my shoulder. My wife said because of my big cock it hurts her in that position. So I completely gave up, a long time ago, trying to get her in my favorite position. When we started swinging I was happy to to start using my favorite position again. That position is my go to move. I always make a girl cum when I have her legs on my shoulders. I’m just bummed my wife can’t take it like that. Well let me take that back. She can’t take it from me. I saw her with her legs on a guys shoulder the very first time I witness her with another man. The guy had an average size dick. And to pour salt into my wound the guy was able to wrapped my wife legs behind her head. That’s a position her nor I knew she could do till that night. You talk about being extremely jealous and turned on at the same time. It was the first time in my life I wish I had a smaller cock.

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I have been told I am too big to have anal before.