how's it going?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by riverrunsthru, Dec 30, 2004.

1. riverrunsthru

riverrunsthru Member

hey, my name is alison. this place looks like enjoyable and friendly...i look forward to meeting and getting to know you all. :) .

a little about myself: i am a 17 year old high school student. i could likely say that i am in a contemptlative stage in life right now. i love the outdoors, exploring and traveling, collecting indian jewelry, eating chocolate, watching movies, and hanging out with my family and friends. i love my animals (two dogs, a chihuahua named joey and a sheltie named friskers). i do not have a particular interest for reading, but i do find such authors as emerson and whitman very endearing...

i recently went to summer camp where i met amazing people, some of which introduced me to ideas such as co-op gardening, vegetarianism, protecting the environment, leading a hippy lifestyle, etc etc. i want to explore these, as well as just chat and have a good time. :).

2. Sweet-N-InocentHippi

Sweet-N-InocentHippi Member

Hi Alison I am Janessa and as well as you i am 17 and a high school student.So if you ever feel the need to need to talk to someone around your age that you need advice or help with something I am all ears,and I am here for you so your more then welcome to PM me or even e-mail me at calisk8chic05@aol.com k.Congrats on becoming a member to our comnunity.

3. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

4. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Welcome, welcome, and nice avatar by the way! ;) Hoorah for more vegan people! =)

Hope you enjoy your stay (like all the others).

5. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Hi & welcome 2 the forums:)