How'dja meet?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Super_Grrl, Jan 22, 2005.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

we met on these forums and i started to hit on him... i made a thread about red hair and he posted a picture of it with a paper that said "eye heart tiger" and i PMd him and we started talking late september and have talked almost every day since :)

yeah that's right i made the first move ;)

2. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

My wife and I met online aswell, I had used a free service package from match dot com. I knew I had to pay for services like email, so I hid a riddle in it. Basically saying "I had a free hot email account and my sending address is the same as this handle." I figured if I was going to find anyone, they would have to be intellegent. She figured it out, and we started talking online and land line. After she came to visit me (she was on the other side of TX), she moved in. We have since gotten married and enjoy everyday. We never fight, or argue. She is my perfect soulmate.

Now please excuse any gramarical errors. My wife and I just smoked out. Now onto the sex ;)

3. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

I met my boyfriend of over 2 years on these forums, actually. He posted about his ex-gf and asked for advice about something...and on a whim, I IM'd him. His profile just said "I raise eyebrows" and I was intrigued. We've talked every single day since and are each other's best friend. He's everything to me.

4. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I met her in these forums.

Her username was Super_Grrl. We hit it off after I posted in a thread she started entitled "How'dja meet?"

Pretty soon we started PMing each other like crazy and next thing you know we wound up running away to Hawaii together and living on the beach, living on coconuts and papayas, playing in the surf, raising koala bears,....

5. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

awwww seeeee?? love can be found on the internet!!

lol NaykidApe
    :p