Howard Marks in One-Man-Show

Discussion in 'Cannabis News' started by ZenKarma, Oct 18, 2010.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Boring must be the word for Howard Marks one-man-show currently circulating the boards in Britain. Thespian he ain't, smuggler he was, egotistical he is!

I have met this fellow repeatedly at almost every High Times Cannabis Cup I attended (a very long list of shows indeed...), he has no idea who I am, but we get re-introduced continuously. Annually almost it seems, however he didn't make it to the recent High Times MEDICAL Cannabis Cup in San Francisco...I doubt he is interested in visiting the US ever again after all those years languishing in the Federal Correctional Complex, Terre Haute, Indiana.

Wikipedia says the following about Howard Marks...

I have read Howard's rambling autobiography, at least that was interesting enough to put me to sleep every night one summer while living in Amsterdam, but maybe it was the smoke...

And now Howard has written the following vanity piece for the Guardian Newspaper in Britain, as part of a featured series of celebrities impressions of themselves upon glimpsing their reflection - 'What I see in the mirror.'

If you wish to read more of this drivel, visit the Guardian.

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Yes, he does seem rather full of himself, no?

At least he can write! I found his book, Mr. Nice entertaining. The movie might be interesting.

3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

I think he's an amazing potsenality... the scene would not be the same without him and all the others. His first book was rather entertaining, I still have a copy somewhere.