How you started?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by atlpr, May 5, 2009.

1. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

When I was younger I would go outside to a secluded section of the backyard and take all my clothes off. It was the first time I was nude outside. :)

Bushwack and bill697cu like this.
  2. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

Although I would always enjoy nudism now and again, it wasn't till I met up with my current partner about 7 years ago that I became a full time nudist. She was brought up us a nudist and it didn't take much persuasion for me to join her!

Ironically she is now the only member of our family who is not a full time nudist! - She is mostly during the summer and of course on holiday and at the nudist club, but in the winter months despite our home always being warm, she will sometimes wear clothes.

Bushwack likes this.
  3. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

I was in boy scouts at a wilderness summer camp, maybe 13 yrs old. It was late in the evening. They had outdoor showers with a wood fired boiler. Drying off, naked by the heat of the boiler I loved being naked. A wonderful feeling that never has gotten old!

bill697cu likes this.
  4. Steveh

Steveh Members

I used to get naked at boy scout camps too

Bushwack likes this.
  5. Nooby1

Nooby1 Members

I was always a bit curious about nudism and wondered what it might be like to live without clothes, but I had never personally seen or known of anyone doing it. One night in my teens, I woke to the sounds of laughter from the neighbor's backyard. From my bedroom window, I could see the neighbor and a friend streaking around his yard naked. After that, I started trying to find time to be naked inside or outside of the house. I was concerned that my family would not approve, so this was all done when they were out of the house or asleep. My nudism has varied over the years, usually due to my living situation. I am fortunate that my wife is accepting of my preference to be nude so I am naked most times at home.

bill697cu likes this.