How you started?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by atlpr, May 5, 2009.

1. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

I had a buddy Hugo,we went to difèrent schools,and we both attended barefoot,and i noticed Hugo never wore underpants,and occasionally his penis protruded from his shorts,and he wasnt bothred.I went over once to his house for a sleep over,and at 6 the afternoon,we were callf to bath.On entering,his mom told us to strip,and put the clothes in the washing machine,and go bath.After bathing,Hugo remained naked!I had put on yammies,but his dad ordred me to take it off,i reluctantly did.After supper,his parents got naked.Hugo told me they were nudists.Since that weekend,i also became a nudist.

joker69 likes this.
  2. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

For a long I had simply been curious but a tad timid. Then one day on holiday in Crete we (my wife and I) came across a "Nude Beach". It wasn't official and there were only 3 other people on it, a clothed couple and a nude man. We thought for a while then found a quiet part close to the sea and nervously stripped off. At first when people walked by we lay prone but pretty soon stayed however we were as no-one appeared to be bothered. The feeling of liberation and relaxation was tremendous and the reason why we have been nude on many more beaches since. Never been into the club or social scene though do some home/garden nudity weather permitting when we don't have company.

3. footguy

footguy Member

I'm much like yourself, I'm 16 and I like being naked around the house, but I can only do it when nobody is in.

I would suggest just gradually introducing it, by maybe going about naked after showers etc. This would let family members see you naked every day and eventually you could just start staying naked for longer until you're naked all the time in the house. Or instead of all that, just come right out and say that you'd like to be naked around the house. It would be difficult, but you may get a very positive response!

4. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

The way i told,or got my mother into it,was,when i bathf i would ask her to come and sit in the bathroom,and strike up a conversation,get out and dry myself,and go make cofee.,and each time,extendf my naked time.At bed time,get undressed,go to her room,sit on her bed and chat a little,and then say good night,she knew that i slept naked,until she asked me one day why i had'nt got dressed,and then i told her i was a nudist.Do the bath thing,its a good place to desensitise your own shyness and fears.

joker69 likes this.
  5. tim-cali

tim-cali Member

Won't be much help but my family just did the nude thing. We weren't really a nudist family but when I grew up my home was pretty much clothing optional. We would be dressed for most of the day, but before we went out in the morning and after we were in at night nudity was not uncommon.

While we were at school and my mother was alone at home, she would generally do her housework either nude or just in panties. If one of us were sick, she would also just be in panties or less. A lot depended on the weather. If it was hot she wore less, but on cold days she would cover up. By the time everyone got home she would be fully dressed since she probably had to make a trip to the grocery store or some other errand.

When we made trips to the bathroom to take a shower or bath, we would undress in our bedrooms and walk naked to the bathroom. So I grew up seeing nudity but it wasn't an all the time normal thing.

In your case, I would suggest that you choose whichever parent you think may be the most receptive and talk to that parent. If they are receptive, they could help pave your way. Just don't expect a good outcome so you don't get too disappointed if it can't be.

joker69 likes this.
  6. florida_fetish_guy69

florida_fetish_guy69 Guest

I have always loved being nude, from my earliest momories. When I moved to Miami I had my chance. I started off at South Beach wearing the smallest Speedo that I could get away with. Eventually I discovered that there was a nude beach in Miami. Haulover Beach! I was finally home! I was there whenever my schedule would allow.

I moved to Hawai'i for school and business. I took in the sights of Waikiki, but I was determined to find a nude beach on Oahu.

I just kept going up the coast untill I found a real isolated spot. I got nude. There were just a few surfers around. I later found out that I had found Diamond head beach. It's a quasi legal nude beach.

I had great times there.

Now I am back in a very conservative part of the world.

7. shygirl16

shygirl16 Guest

i started to enjoy taking baths and showers, i love the feel of water on my body, then i was spending more time in my room before getting dressed, so i started locking on the door more.

one night my parents were out and i walked around the house naked, i'll never forget how nice it was, and then when i heard my parents coming home and i ran to my room :)

since then a couple of times they've been out in the evening and i've been naked in the back yard in the dark, and i guess i've always wanted to be a nudist after that. i just wish i was less shy.

8. bo130

bo130 Member

My intro to nudism was pretty much for practical reasons. My parents split when I was 11, and in the wake my mom rented a townhouse with a relatively short lease (it was 4 months), but the townhouse only had one bathroom.

Before that point, I wasn't a completely modest kid, but the nudism in the house when my parents were married was relatively brief, and mostly confined to just early morning.

In any case, the reality was that mom and I were getting ready at the same time most mornings (she left for her work at the same time I had to get ready for school) and so we had to share the bathroom. This is really kind of silly to look back on, (and this is of course the thoughts from an 11 year old me) but I thought that I needed to maintain modesty out of a sense of unspoken obligation, so the first few weeks I was doing *everything* I could to at least make sure that the privates were covered. But even that did not work all of the time, and after maybe a month, I just stopped caring for the most part.

The time I spent nude gradually increased during the hours of the day, and about six months later or so, we were doing nudism pretty much full time, even when we had (finally) moved in a house with a bathroom for each of us.

9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I was very modest about it for most of my young childhood. But I went skinny dipping out in a mountain lake once and I felt great.

I was a closeted naturalist and never really told anybody about it. But then I got more into it once I had an apartment to myself for the first time. It was when my room mate in college went off to study overseas for a couple months and I had the place to myself.

Being fully exposed outdoors is much better than it is indoors.

10. freedom69

freedom69 Member

I often muse over this. My twin sister and I, both girls, and an elder brother, were born into and grew up in a small coastal resort in latin Europe that was textile optional. That is to say, if you wanted to live clothes free, and the majority did, that was just fine, weather permitting of course. It was when we ventured away from town that we had to wear something. Indeed that is where we still live with our respective families and of course our children have enthusiastically embraced the lifestyle. A localised culture in which there is little or no crime, no underage pregnancies, no sexual predators, no STD’s, no drugs and few divorces. Idealistic and rose tinted?. No, that’s the reality.

So,,,. Why is it?, especially in the US and UK, when the slightest hint of nudity occurs if under 18’s are present, even without sexual flavour, all hell breaks loose. AND YET, when film stars, musicians, singers and other influencial role models are seen to be attempting suicide by smoking (and visibly enjoying it) in front of children, it’s perfectly acceptable!!!. Not to mention the virtual absence of control over images in the media of violence, drug taking, alcohol abuse and anti social behaviour. So what effect does this have upon our youngsters?.

This has to be the grandmother of hypocracy.

11. bo130

bo130 Member

I don't remember any of this happening when I was a kid, living in the U.S., and being allowed to run naked in the backyard sprinkler. But thank you for making a huge, broad generalization of an entire country.

12. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member

Nudity was and is a big no-no in my parent's house...it made me feel ashamed and dirty growing up. My male roommate in college used to sleep naked and went on about how nice it felt...I tried it but still didn't feel comfortable with it so I stopped. When I graduated college, i moved in with an attractive female friend of mine. I never made a move on her (darn it) because she had dated my friends and I had dated hers. She admitted that she loved being nude and I caught her nude numerous times...she would always cover or go back in her room. Not comfortable with my own nudity I guess, I joked about it and I saw her naked less and less. However, it got me thinking and I started doing it in my room, and sleeping naked, and doing research on it. When I moved out and lived by myself, I got more and more used to it and stayed naked practically the whole time. I would definitely have done things differently growing up We had a nice pool and I had numerous chances to be naked alone in my house. I don't talk with my old roommate that much anymore, but would have loved having another nude person around and maybe going out with others.

13. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

We mcsac223 you need to come out and stop pussy footing around. Being nude within the confines of your own space is better than being clothed but being nude is company on a beach is a whole new ball game well worth playing.

Literally within moments of your first out you will be so relaxed that you will wonder what all the fuss was about. Then there will be no stopping you.

14. mcsac223

mcsac223 Member

Lol, thanks for the advice but i actually finally went ahead and did that this last winter. Went nude hiking with a friend to the American River, where many other nudists congregate and had fun..I was merely describing how I got started with nudity...

15. Beach Traveller

Beach Traveller Visitor

I dated a girl in 6th form who always went nude at beaches on her family holidays and we started to visit local beaches and swims. As she viewed it as no big deal, I became more confident and got hooked!

16. Siknik

Siknik Member

I remember when i was about 10 or 11 my sister caught my friend, brother and i playing naked in the basement. Fast forward 10 years i was hanging out with friends and we decided to go naked as a dare to each other. After that i just wanted to be naked all the time. I did more research on nudity/naturists and found out i wasnt the only one in the world. I told my parents a couple of years later and they were ok with it, my mom thought it was funny. I was a really shy guy so for me to come out and say it was a huge accomplishment for me.

17. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

My first recollection of being interested about nudity was when I was about 12. It was late at night and I woke up and went to the kitchen. Before I turned the light on, I heard noises in the backyard. I looked out the window and could see mom and dad in the pool. Mom was getting out and didn't have any clothes on. While she dried herself dad got out and he didn't have any clothes on. That weekend, during the day I was in the pool and took my swimsuit off for the first time. It felt great and now I try to swim naked whenever their not around. Some of my friends have joined me, but only when mom and dad aren't at home.

joker69 and bill697cu like this.
  18. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

I started at my Acreage then when I was in Penticton, I went to 3 mile beach. Then I went to wreck in Vancouver. My winter holidays revolve around being near a nude beach

19. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I dunno. I just did. My mother and sister were into it, but I wanted nothing to do with them. I just enjoyed it as a kid. I remember a neighbor caught me naked once and he called me a pervert. Pervert? I was 9 years old and had nothing to do with sex. Who's the pervert now? It's stupid.

But ever since I can remember, 8 years old I think, I've enjoyed nudity.

joker69 likes this.
  20. maxxtedda

maxxtedda Guest

Starting at age 14, I became an exhibitionist. I'm now 47 and the urges continue to grow. I've almost been arrested 3 times for being a little careless... But, it's such a rush! Where should Ibegin?

I can't help myself. I have an irresistible urge to expose my naked body to people and be laughed at and humiliated by them. My sexual fascination with exhibitionism and humiliation started when I was 14 years old. I grew up with three sisters... one older and two younger (we were all two years apart)... and they ALWAYS were trying to catch me naked. At first this was VERY annoying to me. The old house we grew up in had really shitty doors and door knobs, and the locks rarely worked properly. When people wiggled the knob and pushed on the door really hard -- the latch would open just enough to clear the frame and the door would open. Consequently, it was easy for my sisters to often barge into the bathroom while I was showering or taking a piss, as well as sneak into my room at night or in the morning. When they caught me naked they would point and laugh at me and make comments about my dick, balls, pubes and butt. My oldest sister was always the instigator and was in charge of making sure I was totally exposed --rarely having anything to grab to cover-up with. At first I was REALLY embarrassed and put up a hell-of-a fight and told my mom and dad, but my mom always seemed to be on their side and told me to just make sure I locked the door (... that never worked properly!). My dad was always working and he just didn't seem to give a sh** about sibbling nudity in the family anyway. One morning, early, I was fast asleep when my sisters quietly snuck in my room, slowly pulled the covers off to reveal my morning boner tenting up my boxer shorts. They then quickly yanked my boxers off and my two younger sisters each sat on one of my arms and my older sister sat across the top of my legs. I was now totally nude and they all had a great view of my morning boner! They laughed and started tickling me and my older sister started making fun of my hardon and how they could all see it "wagging and bobbing" all over the place as I laughed and struggled. I was laughing from the tickling, shocked by being awaken like that, and almost ready to cum from being so exposed. I finally broke free and ran into the bathroom. Well, all this teasing and ambushing went on for quite a while and at some point, I started to like it -- and I was still only 14! Now I knew I was in BIG trouble, and there was much more embarrassment to come from my sisters -- and it really started to excite me. So I was the naked brother all the time and just stopped covering up around my sisters and eventually would put on shows for them. This was fun and amusing for them, and initially embarrassing -- but became a turn-on for me. I left home and joined the Air Force when I was 18.

bill697cu likes this.