How would you go about asking...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

....a person or another couple into sex with you and your partner?

Vinny19 likes this.
  2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Not something I could do.
    On my 2nd marriage, and this woman is amazing. I absolutely lover her. And therefore realize the value of her in my life.
    As much as I would love to do it, I am doing nothing that jeopardizes our relationship. Not fucking this up.

3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Yes, I love true blue. good man.

iamjustme likes this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I had couples come out and ask, this was friends or people we knew. The wife ruled out friends, but if we had it to do over, I think she would have been a little more open.

MikeBD likes this.
  5. sidss

sidss Banned

depends where i am and who im with. if im with my bf and i approach other guys they tend to not be as interested of course. if im by myself, usually i flirt with him, get really close, etc. then the next time we meet i dress really sexy for him and let him touch me as he pleases, at which point hes convinced about getting in bed with me and most of the time accepting that i have a bf.

6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

There had been times I felt I was flirted with a bit but I was never sure if it was happening or me overthinking things.
    If it was an opening I never pushed it, one was one of my bosses wife. Did he know or not?
    I always stayed away from getting involved with someone at work

Sandra Miller likes this.
  7. sidss

sidss Banned

there's no harm in entertaining the flirting, whether he knew or not. i mean one of my lovers rn was a former boss of mine, but i get why people would want to avoid having relations with people from work.

8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Yep. Sometimes when you know certain things about the one sort of chasing you

9. Bob2020

Bob2020 Members

Unless someone voluntarily expresses an interest in the lifestyle it requires a sensitive approach. Perhaps discussing the topic in general conversation and gauging their reaction.

It can be surprising how many people (usually guys) say things as banter and would run a mile if it was offered to them.

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I've been just plain out and out asked if I minded if my partners girlfriend joined us. It was a simple request to see if I might be open to having sex with two women at the same time. How could I refuse?

11. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No idea and unfortunately doesn't apply to us. My wife and I have a lot in common, but sharing or swinging is not one of them. I'm open to it, she is 100% not.

12. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think first, You have too realize there are more people in the Lifestyle than you could imagine. They are everywhere around you.
    Your first hurdle is making 100% sure your partner is fully on board. Secondly, make sure that you both are in the conversation with a potential couple. No surprises. You both have veto power.
    To find a suitable couple is a tip toe. You have to step out of your comfort zone. Visit a clothing optional resort or a club that caters swingers.
    We are developing friends at the present time and have yet to leap even though we have been ask to swap. I’m sure we will.
    Thirdly, Don’t just jump in. Educate yourself. We have and we are ready.

Hopppy likes this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Some years ago I had a "suck buddy" whom asked me if I'd be interested in fucking his wife with him after we had just sucked each other off. I said "Is she up for that?"...He said it came up on a conversation so he told her he'd think about it. She told him she'd always fantasized being taking by two guys at the same time. He asked me since we'd been sucking each other off every week for a few months. No, she was not aware that he and I were doing so, so I agreed. It was a very enjoyable evening and was taken over the top when she said she wanted to see her husband suck my cock...OH MY!...Perfect!

MikeBD likes this.
  14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

and are you in charge...........................!

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Take them out to a night club and start dancing and at a certain point ask the other couple's wife to dance then maybe your wife and the other guy might start dancing! If there isn't slow music ask for it. Once in each others arms maybe something might happen if not then make it happen! You will know right away if she isn't for it if she slaps you on the face...................

16. Colesey

Colesey Members

Yep, recently had such an experience at the beach/park. Was there with my dog when, a coupla yards down the sidewalk leading to the oceanfront park, a M/F couple were whooping it up with someone in a car parked next to theirs. How'd I know it was theirs? I barely scored a glimpse of the guy closing his van door with a beer in his hand (he twisted the top sealer). Anyway, he said something to the couple in the car, smiled, and took a few steps. I saw he was buzzed. He walked to his woman, a beautifully tanned blonde with blue eyes and an innocent smile, and grabbed her hand. The sea breeze blew her hair across one eye; she gently corralled it behind her ear.

They walked up to me with awws and aahs about my dog. (He is a looker!) With close proximity, the guy wafted alcohol and slurred his speech. He went to shake my hand and did so, with one of those lingering holds while the convo expands. I filed that away to the side. He introduced me to his lady; she had a gentle touch as well, and those blue eyes shook me. Her white shorts were close to camel-toe, and I had a hard time looking as if I were not staring at her crotch. She was smirking, though.

He carried most of the chat. Again shaking my hand and holding it for noticeably long. He kept saying "We live right down here..." pointing and swaying simultaneously. I saw him scour details upon me (glancing down at my shoes), then smile as he looked back at me. He introduced me to his wife, again. Then he shook my hand again. At this point I'm thinking he/they are sending a message of some sort of interest, as perfect strangers at that moment.

I drove home pondering that interaction over and over. If I pay any attention to my gut instincts (and I always do), they may have wanted a third to shake more than hands and become... something. Dunno.

(Generally, though, for me...not too blunt as to shock someone but also not too squeamish and unconfident.)

17. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Well, I just ASKED him. The more time-consuming part was warming my wife up to the idea of having a close friend get together with her on a regular/frequent basis and spend an afternoon or evening fucking her. Once she decided that it sounded like fun, I just flat-out asked him the next time that he and I were alone together. Once he was satisfied that I wasn't pulling some sort of cruel joke on him, he was completely onboard with the idea. (At the time, when all three of us were young, my wife was stunningly beautiful from head to foot. What's more, our friend had already seen her completely nude on numerous occasions. He knew exactly what he was getting.) They fucked for the the first time about a week later. After that, it was once or twice a week, every week. I was always present and would usually fuck her after he was done. Other times, I'd just watch them.

My wife loved feeling both of us guys draining ourselves into her (we never used condoms.) In fact, she loved it so much that we tried to cum in her as many times as we could, until we couldn't get hard again.

Hopppy likes this.
  18. .Elly.

.Elly. Newbie

I don't make a big deal of it. I just say we're polyamorous and we want to have sex with them. Sometimes it works. )

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is probably one of the biggest curdles for any couple who wants to find another couple to swap with. Age demographics, traditional marriage and religion play a role. If you met on a hook up site, then everybody knows the potential to play in much higher.
    We prefer to meet first with no expectations to swap or play. If the chemistry is right between all, then the question to swap becomes easier. As a side note: No one takes one for the team. It’s all or none.

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  20. westvacouple

westvacouple Members

My husband had me do it on-line. It was an ex-boyfriend, it was basically "catching up" kind of chats. My husband saw that he and I were chatting, and asked if he ever tries to flirt. I told hi a couple times, but I had just glazed over it. Then he told me if I wanted to flirt back, he was ok with it. So next he made a comment, the conversation turned flirty. My husband reaped the benefits later after our chats. We continued to flirt, then my husband asked me if I wanted to take it further. I had thought about it but was unsure if he would because he was married. So, I took the chance and just asked if he wanted to get together sometime. He answered yes immediately.

bry75, 6Sailor9 and MasseurNaturel like this.