How would you feel about a penile implant?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ele440, Nov 15, 2017.

1. ele440

ele440 Members

Hi,

I am a 29 year old male here, but would like some honest opinions from women on how they would feel about a partner with a penile implant.

A penile implant is a three piece device that fits inside the penis and the scrotum. In the scrotum is a small bulb that you pump that gives the penis an erection that can stay erect for as long as necessary. This device is put into the penis because the man is unable to get erections good enough for sex due to health reasons that cause the penis to be unable to without it. The device does allow for ejaculation and is made to not change the sensations.

I may be getting one of these implants in the future and would like to know how women would feel about it.

Is this something that you would be ok with in a sexual partner, or is it something you would not consider?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Why Would A 29 Year Old Need A Penile Implant....???

Cheers Glen.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

If you love someone, you love them!, it shouldn't matter. But best your honest about it from the beginning..
    Is it the same as the one for trans gender people?
    Good luck

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

5. leggs

leggs Banned

I went out with a guy I work with a few years ago who had one and it work out great. Nothing changes for him except he doesn't need to wait any time for the second or third go round. For me it was wonderful, after he finished I could keep going if I was on top until I finished and I was always very satisfied after he and I got together. We got together about every 10 days for about 2 yrs, that is the schedule when our days off came together and we would spend the entire day together.

6. clcguy

clcguy Guest

Sounds like a great idea. And as the person above just said, you can keep up for a long time. The girls (or guys) will love it.
    I can't see why anyone would complain.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My take on this: Married many years, Very sexually active. If, I could not get an erection, I would consider it for our sexual relationship. Sex is too important to us. We routinely fuck for our health.

8. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I have been type I diabetic for 24.5 years and even though well managed it takes it's toll on the cock. I started having issues 5-7 years ago and now intercourse is almost impossible. I'm scheduled to be implanted on July 24. This is a decision that my wife and I made together and as excited as I am I think she may be more excited and ready for a nice hard piece of wood again :tonguewink:.

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You should return here and let us know how it works for you.