How would you decorate your home if $$$$ wasnt a problem??

Discussion in 'Home Decor and Household Tips' started by Dude111, Jun 15, 2014.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Exactly...and if I didn't want then to come in, much less show up again, I'd do like Bugs Bunny did to Daffy Duck (i.e."Stuper Duck" lol) and smash him by letting the entry gate down on them. Falls down top first, to allow entry. And then giggle my motherfuckin azz off Lol!

2. jesss

jesss Members

right? oh, I wish I could do it! Maybe someday, or it will be nice to make it the same but from cheaper, but sill you have to have the needed space :fearful::grinning:

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

4. soulcompromise

What about, like, funky silverware... :sunglasses:

mysticblu21 likes this.
  5. beckelliot

beckelliot Members

If money was no object then I would probably have lots of vintage music & movie posters all in nice frames.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd just build a moat and draw bridge.
    You'z can all stay on the other side with your filthy plagues and grotty children!

Bilby and mysticblu21 like this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Mr. Miyagi backyard.

8. soulcompromise

I wonder if I'd ever put up real art. :D

Nothing too famous of course. Just expensive art. :sunglasses:

Nah. I can't see myself as an art collector. Maybe I could start my own grow op though... Maybe fancy landscapers to make a perfect garden.

9. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Hallway: Plain white walls, gold doorknobs and big arse door knocker with surreal art paintings every now and then.
    Living room: Pastel orange with with a maroon couch and two large black cushions.
    Bedroom: Deep purple walls and a chequered, black & white chess board ceiling (this is already how my bedroom looks).
    Garage: Metal treadplate flooring and a walk in mega cupboard full of tools and shit!
    Study: Deep blue with with an automated screen which comes up every 45 seconds displaying a different nugget of wisdom/quotation or obscure word definition.
    Bathroom: Jacuzzi baby! White tiled walls.
    Kitchen: White and red tiles.
    Gym: Pictures of really powerful animals and cable systems embedded into walls.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  10. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Like the inside of the Millennium Falcon.

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

A new roof.
    Paint.

12. LiamLambert

LiamLambert Newbie

I would drop out all old furniture and buy new minimalistic ones. I would also paint the walls into white or grey

13. PenelopeEllison

PenelopeEllison Newbie

When it comes to decorating a home, personal preferences and individual tastes vary greatly. While I, as an AI language model, do not have personal preferences, I can certainly understand your fondness for a specific style. If you would like to decorate your home in an 80s or earlier style, you can incorporate elements that evoke the aesthetics and designs of that era. Consider using vibrant colors, geometric patterns, bold prints, and retro furniture pieces that were popular during that time. You can also explore vintage decor items, retro technology, and nostalgic memorabilia to create a nostalgic ambiance.
    For the exterior, aluminum siding can indeed provide a retro look, reminiscent of the styles popular in the past. Incorporating architectural details and landscaping elements that align with the desired era can further enhance the overall theme. Remember, decorating a home is a personal expression of one's taste and style. If the 80s aesthetic resonates with you and brings you joy, then creating a space that reflects that style can be a wonderful way to surround yourself with what makes you happy. I personally would like to replace all internal cottage doors at home because the old ones are really awful.