How would you choose to finish...

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Carolina188, Apr 18, 2020.

1. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I always intend on progressing from rubbing, to oral, and then to sex. Sometimes I slip up and cum early along the way... and that's fine.
    I would say, the goal is usually the pussy.

2. VinnyStamboli

VinnyStamboli Members

Honestly? It depends on my mood and who I happen to be with at the time. For the sake of argument and in answering the question I'd go for the ride me cowgirl option.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  3. chad33705

chad33705 Members

missionary or doggie to finish. i usually slip a condom on at some point but always get skin on skin for a bit. when i was younger i barely wrapped because i was usually with girls who were virgins before being with me or i trusted them being clean. plus my first time was with a girl who was allergic to latex (or so she said) i did a lot of pull out later in hs.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. diesel#

diesel# Members

Hop on top and ride me hard. That’s the best in my opinion

BoyToy69 likes this.
  5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I second that bust....third, I hope, too....

Renn likes this.
  6. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

Keep sucking until I blow, it feels amazing to cum in someone's mouth!

juicelover, Guy Stroking and BoyToy69 like this.
  7. Renn

Renn Senior Member

Lately I’ve had this thing for lots of doggy but when I’m getting close, I like to roll girls over missionary. Then, when I’m built, I like scoot up and straddle, pull out and apply slight squeezing pressure on my cock as I start cumming. As I’m doing this I ask her to arch her body and head back while I control the release on her neck and tits.

Then watching is the second best part. When the girl rubs in my cum on her neck and tits while fingering herself with the other hand. All the while looking at me making sexy lips and eyes while moaning softly.

Cammy123, Twogigahz and BoyToy69 like this.
  8. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Members

Don't stop , go harder , I love to cum in her mouth

juicelover likes this.
  9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Guess i'd say dealers choice . I win with any of these choices !

10. IwillBrb

IwillBrb Members

If she is a tough woman who can fight and she likes rap music and cussed, Then I would want to jam my dick as far down her throat as possible and cum.

If she is a petite woman who is nice and polite then I'd like to cum in her ass.

If she has particularly large breasts and a mild, I'd want to have her squeeze my dick between her breasts and jerk me off with her cleavage.

I also love to be on top of milf's. Don't ask me why but I love have a mature on her back and having her legs in the air while I'm hitting her g spot .

11. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

Definitely in her mouth if those are the only options. Especially if she enjoys swallowing or lets me cum down her throat

12. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

I've rarely cum from oral and that was only by 2 women.
    Since I love tits and watching myself shoot, I'll cum on your tits.....

13. cindy94

cindy94 Member

If my mouth earns his cum then I'm swallowing

14. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I've never finished in her mouth. I'd like to try it once but if it never happens I don't mind - hard to believe anything could feel better than coating her cervix with my spunk.

15. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

I luv you........

Angela36, cindy94 and juicelover like this.
  16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Do it. It could be life changing.... Chris Rock had it in his show once - 'when I first came in her mouth, I had a moment of clarity....shit, I man, I could read Arabic...'

17. Jim Condon

Jim Condon Members

When I was in College a girl was giving me an incredible blow job & I was titty fucking her D Tits... when I was ready to come she said give me a Pearl Necklace. I had no idea what it was and had to ask. When I came on her neck she started rubbing my cum all over het tits, stomach, outside of her pussy and licking her fingers.. fast forward 15 years and I saw her again at a mutual friends Mom's wake... when I gave her a hug all I could think of was that blowjob... great memory.

18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Man- I can hop on top ride you hard

19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Usually if a woman starts doing something that’s the way I want to continue and finish.
    If I am getting a blowjob and she wants me to finish differently then better not go too long with her mouth otherwise it becomes so good and I want to let her do it all the way.

And if a woman wants sex and she gives me oral too long she will not have good sex because I won’t last long.
    Amazingly there was one exception, one woman, twice. That was the one I first experienced a woman orgasm from my penis.
    She knew how to suck cock some good, I moaned the moment her lips started.and she knew when to stop.
    My cock was already tingling when she climbed on and fucked me, she made herself orgasm, kept going, made me orgasm seconds before she had another one.
    I fell in love again with having my cock in a pussy.

20. juicelover

juicelover Member

Silly question for me..'Don't ASK!..just keep sucking until I can paint your throat and tonsils creamy white!

Breastfan likes this.