How will you be buried?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by InTheFlesh, May 13, 2004.

1. 7river

7river on a distinguished path

in the earth, up on the mountain...i want a big party!

2. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Cremated. Have no idea what I want done with my ashes as of yet. There are too many things that I want to experience and many places that I want to go before I make a decision. But if I must choose "what to do now".....................Well, I would have my ashes compessed into a stone and give a piece of the stone to my daughters and my wife. Then the rest of my ashes, I would want to be mixed up with some soil to be used for planting a oak tree or a wheaping willow............

~namaste~

3. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

cremated. Definitely. I don't like the idea of me lying in a coffin in a cheap suit while I rot for all eternity. Ech.

4. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

I just want my family to get rid of me as cheap as they can...wouldn't want to be a burden...If I was smaller I would say they could just flush me down the toilet like a fish, but alas, it would be way too time consuming for them to chop me up into small enough pieces for that. Hey, maybe they could throw me on the grill and then flush my ashes!! There we go...that would be cheap. I don't care what they do 'cause I won't feel it. Bodies are just shells for the soul.

5. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

6 feet under, face up, no coffin. please put two pennies over my eyes.

6. makno

makno Senior Member

Giant Mudslide Started By Volcano In Cen America !yay ...shed No Tears For Me !cuz Im Free!,,,,....ive Been Dead And Its All Rite ! Truly

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I already have the plot next to where my dad is buried.

8. MrDefiant

MrDefiant Member

I want to find/create the longest tunnel on Earth, stand in the center and start a chain reaction of explosions which would seal the tunnel (outside in of course)
    and I want the explosives to be placed every 10 feet or so

9. Llama

Llama Member

I havn't decided yet. Maybe in a few years I'll make a choice. I've asked my dad what he wants done to him, his response is always
    " I want to barried face down so everyone can walk by and kiss my ass"

10. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Definitely cremated. Too claustrophobic to even consider bein' stuck in a box....underground....in the dark :eek: I don't relish the thought of bein' set aflame and burnt to a crisp, but at least it'll be quick!

11. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

buried in the earth or cremated.