How well does your family get along?

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by Deleted member 319394, Jul 29, 2021.

1. How well does your family get along?

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

With the exception of a few whacked out individuals, family gets along great. But those few that we don’t get along with, are toxic have destabilized the rest of the family.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We get along pretty good mainly because everyone is funny and are always going for laughs. How about you, Lady?

4. We get along pretty well

scratcho likes this.
  5. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

My family get along just like the Mcmahons. ;)

6. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

Most of my family have moved away and I have no idea where they went to. That should tell you something.

7. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

My family needs to smoke and chill out. All are to hyped up. I'm the normal one compared to everyone else in the family.

scratcho likes this.
  8. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

We all get along. I don't miss the family reunions. I won't mention any names, but we had one family who showed us to eat. All were asked to bring some kind of side dish, and this couple would never bring any thing. Funny part to this story. A family member made the remark; Would you want to eat any thing they did bring? Good point.