how weed effects acid.....

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by mowgli, Jun 3, 2004.

1. mowgli

mowgli Member

i'm trying LSD soon for the first time, since i'm only buying 1 hit, i'm going to make sure i've got plenty of bud as i have heard that this makes a trip more intense. is this true? if the amount of LSD i take isnt very strong, will smoking a couple of j's make it stronger?

cheers

peace

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well usually to get a decent trip u need atleast 2 hits of acid considering the quality these days, and yes marijuana does intensify the trip but dont smoke so mcuh bud that u end up being stoned and not triping

3. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i remember when i tried smoking during a trip....didnt work...i simply couldnt light the bowl.....i just couldnt.....it was at night and i was too stuck in the stars

4. Psilodelix

Psilodelix Member

I can roll perfect joints while tripping... it just takes practice and skills... Smokin is great while on anything... I smoke on E as well...

5. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

it's hard as hell for me to pack a bowl while trippin. but i definately think weed makes it better, cause on acid, you don't get lazy and tired really so the weed doesn't make you all sluggish. good luck and happy tripping :)

6. jamestowne

jamestowne Member

Pot while tripping for me is a must! It takes the edge off. Anyone see the Simpson's episode where Barney drinks this juice that was accidentally made from hallucinogenic plants and he started seeing demons? He goes and drinks a beer and a giant pink elephant bursts through his door and stomps down all the demons. That what pot does for me while I'm trippin. Also, I can never, repeat, NEVER have enough pot when I'm trippin. Sometimes things just happen... Like somehow we rolled an ounce and a half into a joint. That thing was as tall as forty!! The kind of joint that makes you want to brush your teeth! HAHA Yeah I don't think I could ever smoke enough pot that I would not be tripping anymore, althoug a friend of mine would always drink himself out of a trip. Like when he started coming down he would start drinking and it would take the edge off of coming down and he would go to sleep drunk and happy. Hope this helps. Oh yes and if you're a smoker you can never have enough cigarettes. I chain smoke when I trip.

7. jamestowne

jamestowne Member

Oh yes... and sometimes it does make it stronger, but for me, not always. If I'm tripping hard enough I won't feel it much but for you it may help. But that stuff is illegal so I wouldn't touch either one :)

8. Micro

Micro Member

I really can't tell the difference when I smoke & trip. I do notice when I'm coming down and smoke.

I remember drinking and tripping and not feeling drunk. Tripping just seems to bypass everything else for me.

9. Micro

Micro Member

LOL!!!!!!! I'd like to see that happen.

10. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jetblack
    but dont smoke so mcuh bud that u end up being stoned and not triping

yeah i really don't see weed affecting you that much..

11. mowgli

mowgli Member

i'm not planning on smoking alot really. I just want to kno if the weed will make the acid hit me stronger if i want it stronger, and wether or not the trip will "come-on" much faster if i smoke just after ingestion.

cheers

peace

12. WhatIs

WhatIs Member

you'll probably forget about the weed, if the acid is a good dose.

If you need weed to intensify the trip, you got a beat hit.

On the other hand, I find it does help bring out the colors and other visual artifacts. And it feels great after you've peaked and are feeling kind of burnt and want to relax. As jamestowne said, it takes the edge off.

13. chris

chris Member

when i did morning glory without pot, i didnt get as much of a body trip, when i used pot i got warm bursts of electric energy through my body and skin, and colors were better

i will always do MG with pot now

14. trippytrippy

trippytrippy Member

I think that weed is a necessary part of tripping and if i get a little too edgey all i need is one hit and im chilled out, i would say that you should definitely smoke if you are goin to do acid all it does is make it a better trip and when you are coming down it might kick back in some visuals for a little while.