How Was Your 1St Time?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Tkbare11, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Tkbare11

Tkbare11 Members

I was at my best friends house one night and we got to talking about 3somes and 2 women. She had been in a 3some before, I had not but i always wanted to be with another female. I hadn't been laid in a good couple months and neither had she, so we were both horny. So here is how my 1st bisexual experience went: She leaned over and started kissing me, slowly letting her tounage dance around mine. I moved down to her neck and began sucking and nibbling on it as she let out a small moan her hand went down between her legs. We got undressed and started sucking on each other's big tits, gently biting the nipple. We was both so turned on it was hard to take our time. Finally I got her to lay down and spread her legs, I was so wet and excited that I was finally going to get a taste of her. I ran my tounage between her pussy lips, licking around and sucking on her clit as she held my head in place. It took about 3 mins and she was moaning loudly telling me I was about to make her cum in my mouth. Soon as I sucked all of her juices off of her she quickly spread my legs and begin gently licking, kissing and sucking my pussy, my clit, taking her tounage and fuckin my hole while she fingered me. I came all over her face. It felt so good there was no way we were finished. She climbed on top of me and we began grinding our wet pussy together. Oh my god thats a feeling no words can describe. Feeling her warm wet pussy sliding on mine. We grinded for probably 30 mins and we cummed together so so many times. If you ever get a chance to grind pussies with someone, i swear ot feels so good. I can still hear her and me moaning while we played. Now my pussy is wet again, I think its time to cum.

Curiously hungry, ahsorandy and bry75 like this.
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, that's real...

Anyway, I was 15 and the year before I had kissed a girl and I liked it long before Katy Perry made the saying famous. I was slowly coming to terms with my sexuality and met this girl who was a couple years older--she was a senior and I was a freshman--and she was confident and totally secure in her sexuality. She was gay and didn't care who knew it. That confidence was sexier than anything to me at the time, as physically she wasn't my type (though, in all fairness, I hadn't established what my type was back then.)

Anyway, she basically coached me, taught me what to do. It wasn't cold or clinical--it was still sexy--but it was less about a romantic connection than it was about a learning experience. Then she graduated and I never saw her again.

3. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

I call BS. Experience sounds totally unrealistic. I'm going to guess you're a dude

theamos and Irminsul like this.
  4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I know, right?

1 person likes this.
  5. CammyDucante

CammyDucante Members

it was intense. It was with my stepsister who was a lesbian. Spent three months with her over the summer, but we could not be together. it was a turning point in my life.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Alright I'll have a walk down memory lane...

I was late 15, I already knew I liked my girl and she was a few year ahead of me in school so she was preparing I think for her school tests, like final grades, HCS I think it was.
    So she got like school classes off in higher years, free periods to study. Well I didn't particularly like computer design class anyway so I went home with her. I'd been in her bed before this, it was a queen I think, bigger than mine, more pillows too, scent of her hair. I used to fall asleep while she studied.
    I guess my first intimate moment happened in that bed, she was studying, I was laying in her bed. I can't remember why she stopped, or why she was undressing but I remember the heart beating faster, you know that puppy love feeling when you're young. She slipped into bed with me, it was just hands and touching really nothing too exciting I guess, but special. We got to know a bit more of each other that afternoon.

Kinda dorky :p
    Kinda sweet.

Straight Up likes this.
  7. Tina78

Tina78 Members

My 1st time was when i was 18..i was dying to do it but wasnt sure wit whom..till i met a woman at a party who was friend of a friend..instant sexual chemistry..we danced for a bit nd kissed..end of party we walked back to her house..she was 25 nd hot!all my nerves went when she undressed me..i did same..she carried me to her bed..laid me on bed nd kissed me all ova..she licked my pussy nd finger fucked me..afta i came i returned d favor..we hooked up a few times afta dat but she is married to woman nd has a kid