How tough are your soles?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Barefoot Traveller, Apr 2, 2007.

1. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

Mine aren't that tough.

2. bfrank

bfrank Member

Well, if anyone wants to post his or her pictures and likes to look at pictures of other people's feet, that's fine. And if that's the one thing that made you want to start going barefoot, that's great, whatever it takes. I really don't think, for most people, concerns over going barefoot changing the looks of their feet is a big factor in keeping them from going barefoot. Other issues, such as social customs, safety issues, health issues, or legal issues are more in their minds. As I said, enjoying going barefoot and posting pictures of your feet on the Internet for the world to see are two completely different things, and I certainly enjoy going barefoot and have no problem whatsoever with people looking or even staring at my feet when I am out in public. But for me, posting a picture of my feet on here serves no purpose whatsoever in relation to actually going barefoot. I know some others feel differently, and I have no problem with that.

3. Mydirtyfeet

Mydirtyfeet Members

My soles very tough. I am always barefoot . I love going barefoot in rough surface . I never wash my feet

4. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

you're my bro then ;)

5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Pretty damm tough but I don't do barefooting in cold weather (lower 40's or colder)

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Barefooting makes your feet better more healthy looking absolutely. Sucks I didn't take before pictures when I got the idea to see if my feet would get tough from going barefoot then never going back, not for long anyway.