how to you acquire changa?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

I have been hearing a lot of how changa has much smoother dmt like qualities and it is easier to smoke as well. People have been talking a lot about it and i was wondering if changa is able to be purchased online or if its an actual illegal street drug. anyone know?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Yes it's illegal, as it contains N,N DMT for the purposes of ingestion. Yes, you can get it online, like any other illegal street drug. I really doubt you'll actually find anyone on the streets selling a non-addictive highly potent psychedelic that readily dissolves the ego, very little market for that for your average drug pusher.

You understand that typically changa is just DMT that has been sprayed onto some non-psychoactive plant that burns well right? Like Damiana or Marshmallow or Mullein. Changa is to DMT what Spice blends are to JWHs.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Changa is Dmt infused into Maoi rich herbs. It is smoother and has a longer duration than Dmt freebase. I'm pretty sure there was legal Maoi changa herbs available for awhile in Australia but I don't know their current legal status. I'm sure you can still obtain some MAOI herbs tho.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Salvia Divinorum + DMT doesn't produce the smoother Changa trip that you're looking for...

5. BillyX

BillyX Member

Haha shit i didnt see that one i just skimmed over the list, yeah i cant imagine salvia & DMT to be much of a comfortable ride.

6. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

Its easy to make. You can do the DMT fumarate tek and just dissolve in acetone/ethanol and put in plant material to dmt at a 1:1 ratio to soak in the solvent for a week, then let it dry for several days. Some good dried plant material to use for changa would come from things like Passionflower leaf, Caapi leaf (enhancd with caapi extract FTW!), Chapilonga leaf, vervain, mullein, mint, local herbs ect. The important thing is to make sure there is some kind of MAOI plant in there to help create the more grounded, longer-lasting experience. Use the same MAOI plant dietary precautions and don't smoke changa on SSRIs, or Stimulants.

7. L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream

L.ifes S.ubliminal D.ream Member

sweet, i didnt know it was that easy to make, and yes i'm aware that it is just dmt mixed with maoi enriched herbs, i have just heard that its a way smoother transition and that is something i would like to go for.

8. Mike Jeffrey

Mike Jeffrey Newbie

Although it is illegal but yet these site still has its way of delivering them discreetly so get them while you can cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.