How To Talk To Guys??!! Asking A Guy Difficult Questions

Discussion in 'True Love' started by paxandq, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Astray

Astray Visitor

???

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I watched the video and all I could think is why the hell she gave him only 3 seconds to answer questions? All these fuckin rules. That's why I was always with older women, because they never cared about all that goofy shit.
    They say what's on thier mind, take you as you are, teach you things if you really pay attention, and love a man the way a man should be loved. I wonder how dating will be for folks in 10-20 years, as we continue to become more difficult, complex, disconnected human beings.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    erofant and Total Darkness like this.
  3. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Being humorous helps when talking with either gender.

I noticed that too. Most of the women i interact well with are older than me.

Eric! likes this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think it's a good thing when a woman is the one who says "I love you" first. It's a really good sign! :)

Ever since this woman I dated in high school told me that she loved me before I had the chance (or even thought about) to tell her I loved her, I've started to make a point of telling women I'm involved with those three little words; even if we haven't been significantly involved.

Better?

EDIT: Did I mention I am not the person in my avatar?

5. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Don't you ever feel like you're saying it prematurely?

6. Astray

Astray Visitor

It was not the avatar/gender, it was mainly. . . I doubt it would have been said had she not said it . But now I understand. Thanks for your clarification.

7. paxandq

paxandq Members

yea isn't that leading her on? :/

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe people (women :p) feel like that because they connect different things to that remark. Why can't I say 'i love you' in the early stage of a relationship? Because people expect certain consequences following out of it. Well damn you lady, I feel love and am declaring it. It's not a guarantee for engagement.

Only if its not sincere. Or under a false pretense.

paxandq likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think the love word just falls out of peoples mouths too easily. I know it does mine. I loooove this and I loooove that. I love this guy!

Inevitably you're getting along with someone it just pops out. Goodnight, love you! Whaaaa?

Well I think so anyway. :p

paxandq likes this.
  10. paxandq

paxandq Members

Absolutely agree! If you feel LOVE express yourself!

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah... I mean obviously you're not wrong.
    Personally I just try to be careful with the first time. I like to be certain it's the real deal. It means a lot. To me, anyway.

12. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Uh huh. But I think it's probably nice to hear it early than not at all. :)

13. why would anyone even want to talk to guys

[​IMG]

McFuddy likes this.
  14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Because some people are interested in knowing what it's like to reach the top shelf of the pantry or bookcase...

James T likes this.
  15. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Stop thinking about sex and get deeply into his mind thru discussion and watch his eyes for lies. After the sex you are either stuck with or will fully enjoy his company. Before he introduces you to his little friend discuss political views, spirituality, children and most importantly STD's and how he feels about you having a sit down with his ex and whether or not he likes to talk about previous sexual experiences and how often he usually likes to have sex and his likes and dislikes on that subject. If you begin to like where this guy's mind is and he yours then you will truly enjoy fucking each others minds, the sex will come and go naturally.

16. MayaGreen

MayaGreen Members

I think if one's shy and reserved, it's better to have a first step on the net using different sites like Full catalog: meet local single people online - Meetville. It's better not to push yourself into relationships if you think you're not ready for it when there's always a chance to find someone in more safe environment

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

online dating actually can help if someone is shy, although saying not to push yourself into a real relationship is not necessarily good advice; no you shouldn't push yourself to something you're truly not ready for, but pushing yourself out of your comfort zone is how you grow as a person.

and yes, i'm aware that this is blatant spam. seriously, meetville? is that the sequel to farmville? is this the next obnoxious game notification that's going to be all over facebook?

18. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

IMO the best and easiest way to talk to anyone is to discuss what you are passionate about and the rest will flow easily. Attend a group or club and go to the meetings to meet them all. Like the Sierra club or LGBT get togethers, city counsle meetings, Green earth movements, there are so many. When two people have something in common they love to talk about it with anybody that will listen. That I feel is the best ice breaker.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Anyone passionate about city council meetings, straight off the bat, im going to go ahead and assume there is something wrong with them

20. James T

James T Members

how to win a guys heart? Be yourself. If that isnt good enough then move on.

- how to tell him when you are not interested? I'm not interested.

- what to do when you get a guy mad at you? Same as with most people. Let them cool down. Do. NOT. Try and force a conversation with an angry person. It becomes a confrontation and one or both of you will say or possibly do something they regret.

- after a few dates, how do you know it's getting serious? Thats kind of a conversation to have. Very few people share similar situations the same way.

- is it ok for the woman to say I LOVE YOU first? Why wouldnt it be? Why does it matter who says it first? If you feel it, and mean it, say it.

Talking to a man is simple. We dont have a million codes and riddles. Speak plain and straight up. Guys are like that. We might boast and bullshit with casual acquaintances, but our real close friends and loved ones? We are straight up with. For example, a friend is acting like an ignorant douche. We dont hint, we dont beat around the bush. We tell them to stfu and stop being a douche.

erofant likes this.