how to stop just wanting people to die...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mynameiskc, Jan 2, 2005.

1. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote: we can openly mock people and humiliate them in public.

in tried my best on my own, would have been nice if you were there to help....

I have never met two more pretentious people within the confines of the great lakes region.

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

can i go the nouveau yuppie route and drink wine and listen to the cocteau twins?

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

sure......or you know.......you could just become a hermit.....

4. seamonster66

well yea, that alone does not make you pretentious.

this girl calls over this gay guy in a sport coat and t-shirt and tells my friend he can "help him" and I say "help him do what?" considering the only way he really makes a living is playing pool, and the guy answers "produce, direct" and I'm thinking, what the fuck, are you doing in Ohio?

That was just one thing, they were also giving me the "who do you know here?" thing, and when I replied they pretended not to know who I was talking about, and then told me the hosts were "their dear friends"

oh, and this ultra yuppie woman is apparantly a brilliant artist who "only shows her paintings in New York" I wasn't believing it for a second.

gah, I hope they both die.

5. mynameiskc

yeah, then there's all those fuckers who can gab for HOURS about how colorado recycling pick up services don't pick up cardboard, you have to drive it over yourself. jesus. WTF!?

i feel your pain on the "artist" thing, i'd hear all that in NM, about santa fe and taos artists. i've been to the galleries, i wasn't all that impressed.

6. seamonster66

This woman thought she was so hot too, with her fake blonde hair, black dress, and pearls......and she kept asking about me being married and how it was so awful that my wife didn't come out with me on new years.....I didn't think it was awful, in fact I think I liked it better that way.

she was my anti-type, the last woman I would want to be with on earth.

I like acting completely disinterested, and giving extreme deadpan answers when people talk to much, especially about their lives that i hope end shortly.

7. mynameiskc

and embarassingly. i want them to die embarassing deaths, like on the toilet.