How to Stop a Wedding....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HappyHaHaGirl, May 10, 2004.

1. renee

renee Member

Too bad, he loves her now. It's cruel to break up a relationship, and it's REALLY cruel if you're not in it!

2. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

That won't work, high maintenance chicks who cry alot are just annoying. I'd wear a lot of cleavage bearing outfits for a while. Play up your sexiness. Then, when you get a chance, seduce him. Afterwords, tell him that you are sorry for seducing him, it's just that you realized that you love him, and he is marrying somebody else, and you fell pray to your emotions. You just wanted to be with him so badly.

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Sigh...I don't know what to do. I'm a chicken and he's probably too good for me. I just worry, because she doesn't look like a nice person. I hate to wait for him to get a divorce, because I don't want him to go through that. I might just give up. I do that a lot. You have to be good at something.

Plus, people keep giving me negative rep points for some reason. That's not really fair. I've already got a double broken heart, you stupid jerks! Those things are so retarded.

I think I might just move. I need to get away. And, maybe....if he thinks he'll never see me again...... ;)

4. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

You should find happiness within yourself, you can't focus on changing someone else's life. If he wants to marry her, he will marry her, no matter what you do, and more than likely if you try to stop him he will think negatively of you. If there is something 'evil' about her someday he will figure it out, or maybe that is what he wants.

There is more to your life than this guy, stop thinking about the negative things. Try to be happy for him, or forget about it, be happy for yourself, there is nothing you can do about it, it is not your responsibility to decide who's good for who. Maybe you should get on with your life, you might find someone else that makes you forget about this guy. You'll never know if you keep obsessing on this.

Good luck!

5. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

You need to talk to KC, she has all this guy stuff figured out better than anyone I've ever known.

Here's a hint though, there's two ways to get and keep a guy. Sex and Food. That's it. The crying, leaving, ignoring, flirting, etc... stuff doesn't work. Guys are too simple for that. Sex and food. Blow him and then give him a sandwich. Or better yet, give him a sandwich, and then blow him while he's eating it.

6. HappyHaHaGirl

See....I was like my boyfriend's sandwich and sex slave for over a year, but he dumped me anyway.... I always though the food and sex thing to be the Gospel, but I'm losing faith!

However, the groom to be is a musician, and they're always starving....

7. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

YOu people should really stop encouraging her to do stupid things.

She's obviously taking this whole thing very seriously and focusing far too much on trying to change something that does not involve her.

Desperation has never been attractive and it never will be.

If you really care about this guy, why are you trying to stop HIS marriage that HE DECIDED to go through with? And why are you trying to do it in such a disrespectful way? Stop being selfish, there are other people's LIVES here, not just yours.

Get on with your life!

8. HappyHaHaGirl

I'm actually not taking this very seriously....if I were serious, I would have done something already, not posted some stupid question on a message board. I'm not being selfish, I'm just living in a fantasy. I do love him and we'll always be friends, that's perfect with me. This is just a lighthearted bullshit thread that I started to make myself feel a little better....fuck you for being an idiot and thinking I'm actually a dramatic bitch desperate enough to try to ruin someone's happiness.

9. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

If you had been serious then I would be in serious trouble, lol.

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

If it wasn't meant to be, then the marriage wouldn't work. It's not your job to interfer. I'm sure there's someone out there that's right for you.

11. HappyHaHaGirl

Yeah...maybe...I think I'd just rather be alone, though. I'm always happier that way. All a marriage really is is just a lifetime of arguing and wishing you'd never done it, so I'll be better off... :)

12. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

You're too young to be thinking about marriage now.

13. HappyHaHaGirl

I know! I just wanted to stop him so I could marry him later.... :D I still have college and everything to do, and I don't even feel like dating anyone right now. I'm too tired. It will probably be a while before I jump into anything even remotely serious again.

14. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

well some friends of mine are gettng hitched this weekend

if youd like me to try any of these ideas out, ill let you know the results

15. olhippie54

I was married for 10 1/2 years. Longest 20 years of my life.

16. HappyHaHaGirl

Haha...go for it and tell me what happens... :)

Gosh, olHippie...I don't know if I could make it 10 years with anyone....especially if it would ruin their life to stay with me.....that stupid jerk. I hate it when marriages don't work out though...usually. I keep waiting for Nikki Sixx to get divorced... :)

17. olhippie54

Try being married to the Devil's concubine.

18. HappyHaHaGirl

hahahaa...that's funny. People that are married are never happy! Everyone that I know that's married is always like, "don't do it!! You'll regret it!" How's that supposed to give me hope for anything! I know they're right, though. I think we've evolved beyond marriage. To see my theory, go here:

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3114

It's just something I made up off the top of my head, but I think it works.... :D

19. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Personally I love being married. Rochelle and I started dating in '95 and we've been married for 6+ years now. It has it's bumps like any relationship, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

20. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I don't plan on ever marrying.