How to Stop a Wedding....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by HappyHaHaGirl, May 10, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Any suggestions? Someone I know is getting married and they're totally wrong for each other and I would rather he married me instead. I know it's selfish and dramatic and bitchy, but it has to be done. She can't make a sandwich like I can. And she doesn't look nice.

I loved him first!

Help me out.

2. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

If they're really not meant for each other, then just sit back and wait for the divorce. The best part will be that he won't wanna go back to her....

3. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

You could marry me instead. Gallatin isn't that far away.

4. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

yeah, wait for hte divorce. his expectations of you will be so much lower

5. makno

makno Senior Member

drastic action nessicary , kidnaping , seduction , deprograming!...tie him up throw him in the trunk , take hin to the george washington nat forest [neer you ]and make him an offer he cant refuse!

6. HappyHaHaGirl

I like your thinking, makno. I'm just trying to find a really clever way to stop him without him ever knowing that I stopped him. I want to let him think it's his idea....

7. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

alright! wish I lived near u! I'd help... get him drunk... take him far far out of town, seduce him or just strip him if hes passed out. when he wakes up let him assume what he wants. lol Plus if your driving u can go really slow and tell him how much u love him and why he should be with you instead on the way back. Yea, all the first stuff is unnecisary but sounds fun. good luck! Maybe you should make him the sandwich of his dreams while your at it...

8. billhicksrulez

billhicksrulez Member

Then I think we men cannot help you... ;)
    N.

9. HappyHaHaGirl

haha...you're right! What was I thinking?

10. TotallyHip

TotallyHip Member

Yea agreed!

The only thing you gotta do is sit back and hope for the best. If they are not meant to be together, they aren't.

If you interfere in any way, this will possibly lead to hurt feelings and bitterness. You would lose any chances you may have with the guy you're after.

That's my 2 cents. It's based on experience (didn't happen to me) but I've seen it happen b4 w/ some peeps I knew back then.

Loo

11. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Althought you could wait for the divorce, but if you strongly feel that quick action is needed then surrly do something.

LoL....I was thinking that maybe you could convince the preist perfomring the weding that one of the people geting married is evil, heck say he/she is the devil in human form.

But serriously i whould try to sabatoge the weding in termes of costs, you know somehow make the wedding cost more then they can afford, and maybe they will stop the the weding.

but i don't know what kind of weding is it a typical weding involving a preist or a cheap Las Vagas drive through wedding in 20 Minutes, in other words i'm refering to married by the jugde, where they go to court or any goverment office and change there names to say married.

12. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Maybe this is how it's supposed to be? I think that jumping into the middle of a wedding is not only unwise but also rather mean. Whether you are successful or not, are you going to be able to live with yourself for hurting the other woman? Whether you loved him first or not, if he's getting married to her doesn't that say something? It will hurt, a lot, but it's probably for the best to just wish them well and then be ready to pick of the pieces if things fall apart. Not only will it be better for your conscience, but then you won't have to run the chance of turning him against you for all time. (Which could happen if you jump in.) Not what you wanted to hear, I'm sure. But it's what I think.

Peace and Love,
    Tsubasa

13. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Tell me more about the sandwiches. What kind of sandwiches to you make? What makes them so good?

14. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

Like others have said, get him drunk and have sex with him, but then you should bang your head against the wall a few times. Then wrap some clothesline around your wrists until they get nice and bruised with ligature marks. Go to the hospital and tell the nurses that you were raped by your ex-boyfriend; they will hug you, and call the cops, who will swab out his DNA and promptly arrest him. That should put a halt to the wedding plans. Then send your attorney to see him in jail, and have the attorney tell him that if he will go to Las Vegas and marry you, you will drop the sexual assault charges; don’t drop the charges until after the wedding. I bet he would take the deal. This would be a magical start to a long blissful marriage.

15. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Lmao.....god Your Sick Brian!!!!
    Hahahaahahahahahahahaha

16. HappyHaHaGirl

My plan was just to cry unconsoleably every time I saw him, which I can't help doing anyway, until he felt sorry for me and married me instead. I know that he still has feelings left over from when we were together, plus we've been good friends, so that's a good sign. If you still have lovie dovie feelings for someone else, that makes it harder to get married. I just need to spend more time with him and let him do the leaving. That's how I'll get him to do it without him knowing I got him to. ;)

I can't describe the sandwiches. It's an experience.... :)

17. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I'd wait for the divorce, I think it would be hard to be married at age 19.

18. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

When is the wedding? I wouldn't wait until the wedding to try and stop it.

It wouldn probably be easiest just to talk to him about it.

19. HappyHaHaGirl

December.... I can't do anything the easy way! Are you kidding. Plus, it's more uncomfortable to have to sit down and talk about it. I'd probably cry so much he couldn't understand what I was saying anyway.... :)

I actually probably won't do anything about it. I just like to think that I would. I really do love him, but I'm a chicken, and if he's happier with someone else, then I'll just marry her brother so he still has to see me all the time for the rest of his life. :)

20. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

well lets see you want to prevent the wedding from happening, while still having a heart set for someone, its no easy task.

But if you hate both people geting maried its not at all hard to stop a weding as you won't care what you do as long as you stop it, basicly objective first feelings later.

I don't know what to say, typically i whould go for the objective over the feelings just as i posted earlier with my "cost idea" so i guess i'm no help am I

well good luck!!!I trust everything well work out in your favor