how to start?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Sr.bye, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Sr.bye

Sr.bye Members

How do you recommend starting if I am a curious person, I start by having sex with a man or masturbating with a man?

2. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I guess you need to work that out when you get the chance.
    It may depend on what the other person is into.

There are things I want to try. I think the thing is are you going to have remorse if you try something?

Will you feel bad if you touched aans penis, can you live with it if you go oh, that's not for me?

It shouldn't be an issue if you have decided you want to try something.

You may get even get cold feet when you do find another male.

I did, I went in a cruising lounge and a guy tried to come onto me pretty quick. He was foreign, older and I wasn't into him.
    He wanted me to go in a booth with a glory hole but after I had seen him I wasn't into it.

I hope if the right person comes up I go straight to sex and can go well I did it and I wanted too so where to from here.

Brjohn42 likes this.
  3. Escierto

Escierto Members

You never know how these things are going to go. When I was chatting with transgender women, one of them that I thought was very attractive told me this story.

"I met a man like you online and I liked him very much. We seemed to be compatible sexually and everything was wonderful. After we chatted for a couple of months, he made plans to visit me. So he came to Manila and I brought him to my apartment. We kissed and fondled each other for a bit and everything seemed to be going well. Then I took off my panties."

"When I took off my panties and he saw my big erect cock, he panicked. He apologized but he said that he couldn't continue. He said he thought that he would be able to have sex with me but now he realized that he had to leave. He hurriedly fixed up his clothing and repeating how sorry he was, he left my apartment. I never heard from him again."

"Oh no!" I said. "How awful for you!"

"Yes" she said. "It was awful. I felt very bad about the whole thing. It made me doubt myself for a long time."

"You are okay now though?" I asked her.

"Yes, but I must insist that you get some sexual experience with a transgender woman before you come to see me. I must be sure that you will not be like him."

"What do you suggest that I do?" I said.

"You should get a hooker in your town and have sex with her. If it's okay for you then you can visit me."

"I really don't think that's necessary" I told her, "I am pretty sure that I will be fine."

"No, I won't go through that experience again so I am not taking any chances." She was firm about this request.

That was how we left things.

Years later, after I had met a Filipina in Hong Kong who fucked my ass nineteen times in a week, I contacted her and told her that I now had experience, a lot of experience. She was mad at me upon hearing the details and stopped talking to me. I never heard from her again.

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

beta make contact with a guy on one if the sites who is either also a first-timer or a guy who is happy to meet a curious first timer.

Make an ad- profile and declare what u want/look for

Simon :)

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I consider myself lucky because when I decided to act upon my curiosities about sucking another man's cock Craig's List was in it's "hay-day" and other curious guys were posting and browsing almost daily. When I applied myself after having experienced it and found I enjoyed it was easy to make arrangements with 4-6 different guys in a week. I was amazed at how many guys in my area were married to women and secretly sucking cock and most of those guys became regulars that I was getting together with once or twice a week so we could suck each other off. Hell, I even had several guys just wanting a guy to suck his cock since their wives didn't do so, stopped doing so, or never did so...Those guys I really enjoyed servicing because I knew I was providing them something their wives refused to do.

6. topper

topper Member

I was too much of chicken shit , to try sommething with a strange guy. The guys were usually pervs, back in the old days. If it weren't for my wife and her attitude abut it, I probably would have been a cheater, or just another old horny dude.What started out as her fantasy, turned into plenty of great experiences for me.

7. Windman

Windman Members

We are all different so I don’t think there is a one size fits all answer here. For me after I had met with a few guys for quick hook ups I figured out that a friend with benefits type of situation was better for me. If I get to know someone a little first it works better.

8. smape

smape Members

Masturbating after sex with a man.

Nakednudist likes this.
  9. This has been my experience. I’ve found guys more willing to suck me off since the wife rarely does. I then ventured into topping and that was fun the few times i did it.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

A mouth is a mouth and being sucked off by a warm, wet mouth sure beats masturbation IMO.

Spudz and Well I'm curious like this.
  11. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I fell under the spell of an experienced woman when I was young
    You could say she taught me the ropes, except the ropes were penis's :p

LowHangers likes this.
  12. GeorgiaRhythm

GeorgiaRhythm Members

You find a guy who's willing to let you and you try it! But you know that already. You are just looking for support aren't you? I wouldn't know because I'm straight but I would bet you approach this just like you would when trying to get with a girl....only you are wanting to get with a guy!