How to Smoke in Your Room and Not Get Caught

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 9, 2004.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

This should be a sticky!!!!

2. neohipster

neohipster Member

I tried this, and since i only could find unscented dryer sheets, i put some baby powder between them... this worked too. great advice in this thread!

3. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

This all sounds great but it does soundl ike sort of a pain to get the spoof together and the candle and shit. I prefer to just go out on my roof:) Nice and flat, can't be seen from my driveway or the street and on hte opposite side of the house and a different floor than my parents room:)

4. WestSideWeedMan

WestSideWeedMan Member

In my opinion I am the KING of smoking in my room undetected. I smoke all day long in my room with parents just in the other room. I dont like using a dryer sheet blower because it gives you a nasty taste. I just keep a BIG ASS fan blowing out my window all the time. I'll post a pic if anyone cares.... I just sit in my chair next to it and burn blunts and bong bowls all dizzay!!

I have been caught a few times though buts that just random people walking in.... theres no way you can smell it in the hall because the fan has to suck air through the cracks of the door to keep a steady flow if you know what i mean.

5. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

i vote sticky

6. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

koko thanks a lot for the advice i am gonna def. use it :)

7. whosurdaddy

whosurdaddy Member

this info is so helpful!!!!Now my parents will never catch me again.[​IMG]

8. oh billllllly!!!420

oh billllllly!!!420 Member

how not to get cuaght up

IM 16 AND IVE BEEN THRO IT ALL GIT AT AT ME

CALI 831!

ALRITE SO BASICALLY IVE NEVER BEEN CUAGHT IN MY ROOM ACTUALLY WITH MY BONG OR MY MY BLUNTS BUT IVE HAD THE NEXT MORNING " WERE YOU SMOKING IN YOUR ROOM LAST NITE ?! " OF COURSE YOU GET THAT DARK CLOUD OVER YOUR HEAD WE ALL HAVE HAD AT ONE POINT IR SUX SO WE ALL SAY ONE THING "UHH NO!?" ATLEAST THATS HOW I SAID IT BUT . BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS WAT HILL HAPPEN IF YOUR A ROOKIE YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET UP THE BALLS TO DO IT LITTLE BY LITTLE YOU WILL START SMOKIN NOTHING FANCY JUST A LITTLE RIP OR TWO THAN YOU START GOING MORE AND MORE HARDCORE YADIDDAMEAN? HAHAHA BUT YA THAN YOUR JUS GUNNA GUNNA GET CAUGHT UP but if anything heres how not to get cuaght YEEEYEE JUS SMOKE WITH A PIECE (PIPE) I DONT RECOMEND BLUNTS AND EVEN JAYS EVEN THO THERE THE EASYIEST TO DO YOU DNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CARING ABOUTTHE BIG ASS BONG BUT THERE BETTER FOR SMOKING IN YOUR ROOM BE CUASE BLUNTS HAVE HELLA THICK AND YOU MITE B FUCKED CUZ ALL THE SMOKE FROM THE BUNT SO STICK WIT A PIECE AND LEAVE A WINDOW OPEN AND MAKE SRE YOUR VENTS ARE CLOSED!!!! YEEYEE

GET AT ME THO!! YEE YEE HYPHY HA JK

9. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

How I smoke in my room. I turn on some music so they can't hear the lighter. I smoke. I spray some natural air freshener. I eat something for the smell on my breath cause I am hungry anyway. I close my door. It is quite easy. If you cough (which I hardly ever do) just say you got some water down your lungs. The smell and smoke goes away soon enough anyway.

I have found spoofs and candles/incense to be very very unesicary and not even work that well. Sometimes I even just spray a little listerine pocket breath mint spray shit in the air if I haven't smoked that much. It's not very hard y'all. Don't need that much prep or cover up as long as your parents don't barge in your room all the time.

10. BLUNTSYDE

BLUNTSYDE Member

I am 18 started smoking when i was 15 n havent been caught since, plus i smoke in my room everysingle day. haha Koko4 knows what he's doing lol. when i use a lighter i always think my parents can hear that shit n it freaks me out. all i do when i smoke is first make sure the rents is sleepin, then get whatever it is im smokin on and open a window n smoke out of the window n this reduces the smoke in the room if you smoke directly out of the window. Another good way to not get caught is whenever you leave your room hide everything very good because parents always search through your room no matter what you think. i know my mom would kill me if she found out but i dont even see why its such a big deal my dad smokes weed all day everyday n my house smells like a reefer factory so thats probably never get caught lol

smoke weed everyday in your room!

11. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

My mum and brother is always bursting into my room, and my parents room is next door. They would catch me if If I did smoke in my room, and if I did try it I would be too paranoid to enjoy it anyway. All these little methods all sound good, but they seem to take the fun away of just being able to relax and smoke.

I usually just go on little 'walks' over to the shop or something. At weekends I am usually out anyway, or my parents are out so I smoke in the garden.

12. dr frylock

dr frylock Member

its really not that stressful. i actually enjoy it more. cause when im done hitting it i can just lay back. my floor in front of mmy door squeeks so i can hear it if anyone is coming. bad thing iis im smoking out of water bong that i made out of a sobe bottle. so i can just chuck it.

13. TH.c

TH.c Member

ya

14. Grover19

Grover19 Member

My methods include:

1. Closing my door and locking it (obviously :p!)
    2. Put a towel under my door
    3. Turn on my ceiling fan and desk fan facing the windows
    4. Open both windows
    5. Put a pillow over my floor vent
    6. I usually smoke pipes in my room, but lately I've been getting away with a bubbler or small bong.
    7. I then spray 1 shot of cologne between bowls, spreading them out through the room, even spraying it into the ceiling fan.

I also get paranoid sometimes haha especially with the lighter flick, I'm gonna try a candle now that I've read that haha but I usually just turn my tv up or put some music on. Oh and a spoof works EVERY time no matter what people say, the smell is gone when is goes through the fabric sheets!!! Also, people talking about what to do when the bowl is cherried, just put the pipe or whatever by the window, the smoke gets sucked out most times, or like I do put your pipe in between the window and screen.

15. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

yea i usually use music to hide most noises

16. Grover19

Grover19 Member

I just open the iTunes and let them play song by song, actually makes the high even better haha while hiding all those litte paranoia noises!

Oh just dont open your door until about 10 minutes or so when your done smoking, be sure to get most of your room aired out before you open it to goto the kitchen to get munchies :p

17. burnout 940

burnout 940 Member

hahaha ya you can smoke a joint in yo room and not get caught . i made some thing so you can.

18. burnout 940

burnout 940 Member

i use a torch lighter thay dont make the clicking sound well they do but its not a loud.

19. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

drilll a hole in the ceiling of your closet.. get a plastic tube that fits thru the hole... blow your smoke into the attic

20. Keepblazin420

Keepblazin420 Member

i can smoke in broom and not get caught because 1 my rents dont come downstairs and 2 they dont no what weed smells like well atleast my dad dont