How to Smoke in Your Room and Not Get Caught

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 9, 2004.

1. JustChillin24_7

JustChillin24_7 Member

You are not Paranoid. You are over perceptive. The pot just heightens your awareness. you are thinking of all the worst possible scenarios, which are possabilities. Think about all the good outcomes, you wont hav fun if you dont. You might get busted but thats fun aswell.

Believe Nothing Question Everything :eek:

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I just always have something to drink with me....

3. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I have to say that this is the probably the best way to smoke if you're gonna do it in your room. I've been doing it in my room for probably 13-14 months now, and have not been caught yet.

4. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

I smoke in my room pretty much every night for a few years now. I put a fan in my window, and now i actually have an excuse because its summer. Get a fan about 15 inches high and i also have a smaller one next to that. Spray colonge or air freshner in them so it acts like a spoof and all the smoke blown in it smells good because all of it is sucked into the fan.

Have both fans blowing out your window, just hit the blunt right behind the fans blowin out and use a spoof blowing out also. The fans will suck all of the smoke outside and into the air. This way theres no smoke in the room. Also have one of those gel candles lit that smell alot.Have a roof fan on too, circulating.

BTW, thats a great idea with the candle to light the lighter, never thought of that.

Works great.

5. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

my parents use to be able to smell everything. My mom would come from the other side of the house if a match was lit for the smell of sulfer got to her. So I never smoked in my room. But I had a place outside I could sneek if I neede to. Fan in the window always works good and killing the bowl with your wet thumb works too so the burning stops. Thats a long tutorial about how to kill the smoke...if you really did all that it would be way too much.

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I find my methods alot esier:

Outside--
    my perents have thier Tv n shit downstairs in the basement so I wait for them to get settled in and then I say Im going to the back yard to sk8board. Then I look threw the window see if neones comin up then walk down the stairs and go under the deck and hit the bowl a couple times then go back to the window agian check and go back and hoot again, I repeat this until the bowl is done.

Inside--
    Inside is pritty easy now, take something that does not smell strong, or nething, open a window and stand in the corner part of the window(if theres wind go with the wind when you exhale). I do this when my perents are downstairs watching TV and get away with it every time. Light the bowl, a lil before done hooting take the blinds and cover the bowl at the last second of your hoot, dont stop hooting until 1 second passes after you covered the bowl, let go of choke and then hold the smoke for a couple seconds,put you lips to the very corner of the windows screen and exhale slowly, making sure no smoke gets back in, when done the bowl give the room a lil spray of w/e you grabbed(Hair spray works great) just a lil spray or two so it doesent smell too strong. Then leave the window open for 5 mins, go back close it and your done, and home free!

7. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I hope so! :) That's why I made it :)

Hell yeah man thats a good idea..I had never even thought of that. I'm gonna try that sometime..but cough syrup tastes so nasty [​IMG]

8. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

9. ncsu123

ncsu123 Member

I kno that AXE helps a lot with smell, try it

10. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Does anyone know any plans to make a quick pipe out of house hold stuff? That toilet paper roll thing was a very good idea. get 2 or 3 sticks of Sandal wood going that helps hide smell too, or have a mint plant growing in ur room, but that could get on ur nerves

11. Velouria

Velouria Member

I'm not into homemade pipes but I know how to make a homemade bong. Just get a water bottle with a little bit of water in the bottom, and an empty pen tube with a bowl attached. You should be able to figure out the rest : )

12. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Try a cough lozenge or something similar, if not, just take the bit of syrup with a chaser or something. It does taste like shit...:(

13. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Can Spoofs be reused?

14. dreamergirl

dreamergirl Member

1) Take a pen with a metal tip. Open the pen and take everything out. Pull the back of it off or break it off. Then turn the metal tip upside-down so the smaller part is inside the pen tube. Either super-glue it in there or use some tape but only a little and there you go.. a simple pen hitter.

2) Take one of those rench bolt things and wash it out. Then get a small piece of screen and put it in the bolt thing to cover the big hole. Get a highlighter or pen and empty it out so you are left with only the tube. Jam the bolt in the pen or highlighter and you're set.

With both of these, melting the pen or highlighter around the bolt or pen tip works well to make it more air-tight. I've made several of both of them and although they both work fine, the highlighter/bolt one hits nicer. Also it doesn't get clogged as quickly and there is less chance of sucking the cherry through.

15. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

Step 1:pack your shit.

Step 2:Tell the fascists to eat your dick. (No, really, I love my parents)

Step 3:Move out.

That was my technique.

I'm such a helpful dude with such relevant things to say.

16. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

"Can Spoofs be reused?"

yeah if you use 4 sheets of fabric softener youre good for at least 2 months of 1 bowl a day

17. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

the age we live in.. where teenagers need to give a reason to go outide.. fuckin hell guys

ive said it before maybe no one takes me seriosuly or something. If you have a window, you can do this, if you dont have a window.. well i dont see how you can get rid of smell through any techniwque

first, you should always cover the space under the door, and other such spaces. if not, and you open your window, all the changes in air pressure usually suck air in through your room, and out under teh door, pulling the scent

hold in one hand, your bong (caus u get more smoke from a bong you can load the biggest bowls but still be able to punch it all)

and in the other, your lighter (and candle if youre that way inclined)

hold the bong and lighter out the window, followed by your head

smoke

But yeh if your window is too small to stick your head out, or you are retarded, then all these ideas are great

honestly tho, do that.. idont see why people have to find alternatives.
    or do your parents ask you why you have your window open????

In fact, if your using a bong, you dont have to lean out the window at all, that techniques jsut the safest. if you have a bong, just get right up to an open slot in the window and blow out.

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I've never heard of Spoof, but i know what it is, i used to use one when i lived with my parents, works great, as for minimal smoke, get a metal bowl with a cap on it, or get a zepplin/bat(its shaped like a baseball bat, untwists you pack it with buds and twist it back together, im sure ya all know what im talkin about) the work great for minimal smoke, cuz they only stayed cherried when you hit it, and dont continue to burn afterwards, buy candles and insence for your room, my parents didnt think anything of it, i was a pyro though too, maybe they just thought i liked the fire

19. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

As for Homemade pipes.... wow... havent used one since i was in like HS, but you can always take some tinfoil.... roll it around a pen, pull the pen out, bend enough of the rolled tinfoil up to make a reasonable sized bowl, and spread open that end abit to make for a wider bowl, pack and hit..... or theres always the hand bong, put your hand in a fist, put the bud where your pointer finger and thumb make a hole, and suck from the bottom of your hand(this is if you have highly unsensitive hands), i say bong also, cuz you can fill you mouth with a little water and hit, but yea, im sure it dont taste too great. Also, the Potato/Apple pipe, carve a hole all the way through the apple or potato, and ta da! one hitter, or if your a little more creative yo can carve a bowl into it and make it a bowl instead of a one hitter

20. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

home made pipes...apples...carrots...carrots work well because they are not too moist. you can go to the hardware store and buy pieces of metal tubing to make a pipe and a screen if you want one. pieces are verrry cheeep