How To Sell More Amway Products.

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Bilby, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I was thinking that Amway distributors could put together a booklet on ways their customers or potential customers could penny pinch on so they can spend more money on over priced Amway products.

3 people like this.
  2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Wuts Amway anyways?

3. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Amway (short for "American Way") is an American company specializing in the use of multi-level marketing to sell health, beauty, and home care products.It was founded in 1959

4. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

'I got things to save you money
    things to save you time
    so you can use the time
    to earn the cash
    to buy this trash of mine'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nxXrrCYHtA

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

its the best way to lose friends and get family to block you on facebook

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so it's like that luluro shit? (i know that's spelled wrong, but i don't want to look it up and have google start pushing it on me)

7. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

You would think they would have because they are so much like a religious cult...

But the reason why they don't is because if you actually look at their business model, it is not designed to sell products, rather to get sales associates or distributors--whatever they call them. The training, propaganda, hype, promotions, and pep talk directed to their members is all about recruiting people to sell. They give big rewards for the top producers, but I am pretty certain that there are no awards given for who sells the most product.

My son got tricked into joining. He tried to tell me that its about selling things and there are great discounts and products, but I told him that its all about recruitment, and warned him that you really have to think seriously about the viability and ethics of doing a business where your goal is not to sell products, but to get other sellers, who in turn also do not sell product but get more sellers. He did it for about a year before realizing that I was right. Most products and services sold are bought by members, and that in itself says a lot.

1 person likes this.